I will never have him

Dean's POV

I found out that Cas woke up from the coma. I am glad that he is okay. But he doesn't remember me. It hurts to know I will never have him back. And the thought of what he thinks of me breaks my heart. Cas told me that he is an angel before everything happened. I still remember the day. I try my best to forget it. I have flashbacks sometimes and it hurts so much. I got to see Cas's beautiful wings. They were so beautiful. I wanted to get a tattoo that make me feel like I am closer to Cas. Regardless of that I know I will never have him. I love him so much. I got a beautiful tattoo of wings in black. Like Cas's. I was let out after 3 years in jail.

I tried to get myself a job I want. I started at a normal food store. It was a normal day. I went down under the counter to fix some stuff. I went up and.. I froze. Cas was standing there. "Hi " Cas said. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. Cas looked down and smiled. He looked up again "I need those things" Cas said. I came back. I looked down. I started to do what I was supposed to. "Thank you" Cas said when I was done. I put it in a bag and gave it to him. He smiled and left. I just stared at the door. M-maybe I can try to make him fall for me again.. I.. I don't know..

Cas's POV

He was cute. I felt like I have seen him before. I don't know why.  And he froze. It could just be that he maybe I don't know liked how I look.. I don't know. Probably not..