It became to much (Sam and Dean)

Dean's POV

Me and sam are going out to go for a walk. I know it sounds weird and not something I would want, but.. sam really wanted to.. "hi Dean" Sam said smiling. "Hi Sammy" I said and smiled. We started to walk. I am scared to ask sam if he has talked to dad or mom. I haven't.. I don't think they know I didn't do it. "Sammy, em have you talked to dad or mom?" I asked nervously. He looked at me. "N-no I.. I h-haven't I don't think they will be okay with us being gay" sam said looking down. I was scared of that. Poor Sammy. "I..this is fucking crazy but I.. I thought we could call them and make them meet us and then we tell them and stay strong together" I said nervously and fast. It was silent. "That was fucking crazy sorry" I said. "No i-it wasn't. I think we should" sam said. "Really wow okay we can do this" I said. I tried to make us both feel more confident about it. "Should I call them and ask to meet up? And not tell them about you?" Sam asked. "Yes I think that's a good plan" I said. "O-okay" sam said and got his phone up. He called mom. I understand why. She is the sweetest. "Hi, Sammy" mom said happy. "I haven't heard from you in so long, how have you been?" Mom asked softly. It reminded me that they think I am a killer.. "S-sorry for not calling.. I am okay, I wanted to ask if you and dad want to meet m-me" Sam said trying to hide how nervous he was. He looked at me. I said it's okay with my mouth. "Of course, when?" Mom asked. "Maybe later today" sam said. "Oh okay, I can tell dad. Where do you want to meet?" Mom asked. Sam looked at me. I took my phone up and wrote it and showed sam. "Park- the park.. Where we were when I was smaller" Sammy said. Awww..he remembers "Okay I will be there in probably 3 pm?" Mom asked. "That's perfect" sam said. "Okay looking forward to seeing you" mom said. "Same" sam said and hung up. Sam let go of a breath he had been holding. "You did good Sam" I said. "T-thanks" sam said. We walked to the park after that. We sat down. "How are you and Gabriel doing?" I asked. Sam looked sad now. I-I don't know why. "He haven't talked to me. I think he is mad at me.. I don't know" sam said sad and worried. His voice broke when he said the last part. "I am sure it's a misunderstanding" I said trying to comfort him. We waited for 10 minutes. When we saw mom and dad come. Omg, I am so nervous.. And fucking scared.. what will dad do.. I.. I don't think I can handle it if he yells at me.. they walked into the park. I tried to breathe normally. They didn't see us. When they saw us they both stopped staring at me. Omg.. now I can't fucking breathe.. dad came towards us. He didn't look h-happy. Mom came after she seemed confused.. "What the fuck are you doing here??!" Dad asked angry. I looked immediately down. I wasn't breathing this is not good.. "Sam?!" He said looking at sam. Sam opened his mouth but nothing came out. I think he was too scared "Get the fuck away from Sam!" Dad screamed at me.. n-now I am crying.. the tears just went down my face. I w-wasn't breathing.. "I said get fuck away!!" Dad said. I n-need t-to b-breathe.. I tried to breathe. It came out as a wheeze. Shit..I felt dizzy "Dean!" Sam said worried. Things started to get really blurry. Sam took put me down on the ground on my side. I was barely breathing. "Pls Dean" Sam said scared. He sounded scared and worried. I..I couldn't hold my s-self a-awake..