Chapter 11 - Blind Date

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╗

Blind Date

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╝

"Floral prints always looks so good on you," Soo-jin complimented watching Areum twirl in the mirror.

The two girls were currently at Areum's place getting her ready for a blind date that Soo-ah set her up on.

"Do you think he'll like it?" Areum questioned as she picked out shoes to wear to go along with the two piece she was wearing.

"If he doesn't I'll be sending him the address of my eye doctor," Soo-jin joked looking at her phone opening up a message she got.

"Where is he taking you?" Soo-jin asked looking up at her after reading the message.

"He wants to take me to the movies," Areum replied not noticing Soo-jin type something on her phone.

Areum grabbed her phone and placed it into the handbag she was bringing along.

The two girls walked out of the apartment building and took a taxi to where Areum was meeting up with Ahn Min-jun.

"Have fun, call me if you need anything," Soo-jin waved before Areum closed the taxi door then watching the taxi drive off.

Areum quickly opened up her messaging app and texted him that she had arrived.

"Cha Areum!" A voice called for her making her look up to see the man she was suppose to meet.

"Hello," She said politely putting her phone away. She had to admit his pictures looked better but he wasn't exactly ugly.

"Nice meeting you, you look gorgeous," he complimented her eyeing her up and down making her nervous.

"Thank you," she tried sounding sincere but she couldn't. For whatever reason she thought she would've cared how he reacted but now she didn't. She desperately wanted to get this date over with so she gestured for them to walk into the movie theater, not noticing someone following them.

✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧

"Excuse me, excuse me," Suho whispered as he tried to move past people to get to his seat.

He sat a few rows back behind Areum and her date. He slowly ate the popcorn ignoring the movie and watching the two in front of him.

He rolled his eyes as he watched her date stretch his arm around her.

He fought the urge of wanting to throw popcorn at them but as soon as he saw them leaning towards each other he jumped up to stop them.

"What's your problem kid?" An older stood up with his girlfriend as Suho realized they were the wrong couple.

"Do you know him?" He asked his girlfriend making her shake her before the two of them headed out.

Suho instantly ducked his head into someone else's popcorn so that Areum couldn't see him.

'That was close,' Suho thought before quickly getting up and apologizing to the person who he had put his head into their popcorn.

Realizing that they had left he quickly ran out of the movie theater as well but as soon as he saw him standing outside he hid himself into a banner so he wouldn't be seen.

Watching them from afar he clenched his jaw as her date held Areum's hand.

"I had a nice time," Min-jun said dropping her hand making Suho smile at the action from inside a banner.

"Me too," Areum replied which Suho instantly frowned at.

He watched waiting for them to depart ways already but his breath hitched as he saw Min-jun lean.

He let out a sigh of relief seeing Areum back away but he wanted to fight as soon as he saw Min-jun press his lips on her.

Before Suho could react Areum had already pushed him off and slapped him so hard an echo could be heard and it had caught the eyes of several people that were passing by.

"What the fuck," Areum said in shock while Min-jun clutched his cheek in pain.

"Delete my number I don't want to see you again." Areum said before getting into a taxi and driving off.

Suho was proud of her for defending herself like that but he wasn't satisfied with the damage.

He followed the guy into the bathroom and saw him examining the red handprint on his cheek.

"What a bitch," Min-jun mumbled making Suho's eye twitch.

"Take that back right now," Suho said placing his backpack on the floor.

"Who are you?" Min-jun questioned confused.

Suho didn't give him a change to react but instead grabbed him by the collar and slammed him against the wall.

"Dude what the hell-" Min-jun groaned in pain before kicking Suho away from him and rubbing his arms.

The next thing you know Min-jun fell back onto the wall as Suho went in and threw a punch to his jaw.

"Think again before assaulting women you pig."

Satisfied with the punch Suho picked up his backpack and left the bathroom smiling at the fact that Min-jun would have a purple bruise on his jaw tomorrow.

✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧

Thank you for 1K reads😁 also, the dress that Areum wore is at the top!

Please vote :)