y/n

character: y/l/n, y/n

Song:

‣ Mary Jane - Rick James

-

Y/n is a 18-year-old girl that stands out of all the other students at school. She was influenced by her childhood friend Maeve and wears different clothes than others. Y/n had been painting since she was a little kid. She stays in the art room a lot after school to work on her paintings. Most of the teachers trust her. Y/n was confused when she started crushing on a girl in 7th grade. Ruthie helped her realizing her sexuality.

-

family:

Y/n used to live in the same trailer park where Maeve lives. Her father was the one who led her into painting when she was a toddler. Her parents got new jobs and worked from living in a trailer to a tiny house in the village, moving when her little brother was born. When her parents started their new jobs, they couldn't take care of y/n, so they asked Maeve's mother to take care of her. She now lives near the convenience store (where Adam works and Rahim lives in S2). Her parents always have full schedules so she usually has to care about her, now 3-year-old, brother.

-

during the summer break:

Maeve made amends with y/n and they are friends again. Y/n really missed her and couldn't be happier.
Maeve, to y/n: "I'm very sorry I was such an arsehole."
Maeve took y/n to a few house parties where Rodrick sees her for the first time. He was fascinated by her, but she didn't notice him.
Y/n spent the rest of her summer sunbathing in her little backyard and sneaking out at night to smoke weed with Adam at their favorite place.

-

friends:

- Maeve
- Aimee
- Adam
- Eric
- Jackson
- Ruthie

antagonist:

- The Untouchables, especially Ruby

-

acquaintances:

Jackson Marchetti

She was childhood friends with Jackson. Their families are very close because they have known each other since their children were born. Jackson's parents helped y/n's out of poverty by applying for new jobs as accountants. Jackson stopped talking to y/n at the beginning of high school when he became popular by joining the swimming team.

Maeve Wiley

Maeve is one of her closest friends. She knew her since primary school. Their families know each other because they lived in the same trailer park before the y/l/n's moved. Maeve taught y/n a lot about feminism, self-assurance, and saving money. The contact broke when y/n moved out of the trailer park. Y/n still tried to keep the friendship, Maeve likes to be mysterious so she pushed her back because y/n knows too much about her.

Aimee Gibbs

Y/n meets Aimee through Maeve by spending their breaks together. Even if Aimee is a member of the untouchables, she likes her.

Adam Groff

Y/n and Adam are simple friends. Adam just likes having someone to talk to. Their friendship is a secret since Adam doesn't want others to know he is friends with y/n. Adam and y/n spent some nights outside and found an abandoned railway with things to smash (like glass, vases, and other stuff) with a baseball bat.

Eric Effiong

He first believed everything that was said about y/n, but as he meets her he notices he was wrong. Eric likes having a girl as a friend besides Otis since he enjoys gossiping with her.

Ruthie

Y/n was hanging around with Ruthie before summer. She was one of her only friends. They still have a few classes together and talk a lot.

Rodrick Heffley

Rodrick is the love interest...

Ruby Matthews

Ruby and the Untouchables spread a rumor about y/n at the beginning of secondary school. They already made fun of her, since primary school, because of an embarrassing incident. Ruby told everyone that y/n gave a lot of guys handjobs in secondary school. That's why they call her a hand whore.

-

sex problem:

???

-

...