ten

Chapter 10-

"I'm guessing you didn't rent this car?" Bella asked Alice as she drove fast down the scenic Italian road

Theresa sat in the back seat, looking out the window at the beautiful fields they passed by, fidgeting with her hospital bracelet that was on her wrist.

After breaking out of the psych ward, the girls immediately drove to the airport, taking Carlisle and Esme's private jet to Italy. Theresa and Bella were shocked, not knowing fully how rich the Cullen's were until now.

The whole plane ride, Theresa kept thinking about what would happen to her if Jasper was gone. He was her ex-boyfriend and she shouldn't care if he was okay, but she did. Every day, Jasper ran through her mind. Her head was telling her to get over him, but her heart wasn't letting him go and it wouldn't. Before, she had no clue where Jasper was, but she knew that wherever Jasper was, he was with his family, and that helped Theresa sleep a little bit better at night. But now, she had no clue if he even existed anymore.

"I figured, you wouldn't be opposed to grand theft auto," Alice said as she looked forward, focused on driving down the road in front of them.

Bella turned her head, looking out the window. She ran her fingers through her hair before she shook her head, "Not today."

The car ride was pretty much silent. Alice would give updates whenever she saw a change in the future, but other than that you could hear a pin drop.

Theresa looked out the window again, watching as the grassy plains turned into stone walls and people wandering around; red cloaks covering them. Theresa moved to the middle seat, clasping her hand on Bella's seat, scared of how close people were walking next to the car. She tore her gaze away from the window, noticing as Bella started to squirm in the front seat.

Suddenly Alice gasped, breaking the silence, causing Theresa to poke her head in between the two front seats, "Alice, what happened?"

Bella jumped up in her seat, "What? What are you seeing?"

Alice shook her head, not believing what she saw, "They refused Edward."

"That's good!" Bella yelled as Alice looked at her worried written over her face, "Right?"

"Edward is going to make a scene. Show himself to the humans" Alice said as continued driving around the people who roamed the city streets.

Theresa watched as her cousin sat shocked in the passenger seat, her mouth wide open in shock.

"How much time do we have?" Theresa asked Alice, "He's gonna wait until noon when the sun's at its highest."

"Alice!" Bella yelled, pointing at a clock tower in the distance, "It's almost noon! We have to hurry up!"

"I'm going as fast as I can Bella, trust me," Alice said, laying her foot on the gas pedal.

"What about Jasper?" Theresa asked Alice. Theresa noticed the look on Alice's face. She looked pained to say the next words that came out of her mouth, "I don't know, I can't see his future."