23

The year ended not long after. As usual end of the year, Harry, Hermione and Ron were in hospital wing, but time, there was Neville and luna along them too.

As directed in the letter, Lee waited for the twins at platform 9 3/4.
He had the time turner with him. He brought it during the Easter holidays.

The twins appeared with a pop, took hold of Lee's arm and disappeared with a pop.
The next second, Lee was standing in front of a bright and very lively orange coloured building. Face of Fred and George was visible in the outside. The building itself screamed pranks, enjoyment and whatnot.

The twins led Lee inside on the second floor and in an extra bedroom. Lee settled his trunk and went down to the kitchen, where he found Fred and George already sitting. An undecipherable expression on their faces.

"Well, found out about Mauraders' timeline?" Lee asked.
"Nope." Both answered. The truth was, they were so busy between helping order and looking after their shop, that they didn't get time to search it. Neither did Lee, with the constant watch of Umbridge.

"We'll search it, don't worry." Lee said.
Their plan was to pick tonks, and start the adventure next day. So Lee relaxed while the twins brought tonks.

The night was spent introducing each other, tonks told them about the things she did during her school time. Finally, the four decided to sleep early.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey guys
Here is another chapter, hope you like it.
Extremely sorry for a short chapter

Honestly, I had half a mind to abandon this book, but seeing as I am actually getting some views for this story, which didn't happen earlier, mind you, I decided to continue the book till the end.

And sorry for so late updates, I know my consistency is poor, but....

Anyways
Hope you like the book
Comment and vote