CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Chapter fifteen

"This young man has a lot of wounds around his body and it's made me amused by how he endured the pain. An ordinary person can't even move it's body but he manage to climbed the lion statue."

"He also lose too much blood mr.physician I'm afraid he will suffer from pain even more."

"Don't worry someone donated blood for this young man."

"Oh thanks. May we know who is it to thank him?"

"I'm sorry but we have an agreement. He will wake up in two days. Take care of him."

I heard the door close and they all talk about me. I open my eye and their mouth hang open.

"Y-young master? G-gising kana!"

Molly, Liu and Gill are here and I'm in the clinic right now.

"Why I am here? I thought I'm dead."

Pinitik ni Molly ang noo ko ng mahina at sumimangot sa akin.

"A tough man will not die easily young master Yen!"

Humagikhik ako habang napahawak sa tiyan. Sobrang nakakatawa talaga ang facial expression niya.

Napatigil lang nang tumikhim si Gill. May pumasok at iniluwa nang pintuan si brother Tyrant. Seryoso at tuwid na naglalakad.

"How did I survive?" I asked him.

Like what the heck? He show us his poker face instead of answering what I've asked.

"Young master Piarch helped you young master Yen. You were about to fall but he held your hand... We were nervous upon seeing you both in a critical situation. We were fighting that time and can't even help you both but he still manage to hold you tightly and flew down from the lion statue. What happened was really breath taking. The lucky thing happened was the general and the care taker of this island showed up. The woman in cape declared that the part one event has ended... No one dares to attack us because of them."

"I owe you my life and I'm thank for that... If you need me in the future I'll do my best." nahihiyang sabi ko kay brother Tyrant nang ikwento ni Molly ang pangyayari.

He put the flag on top of my me instead of responding to my words.

"Take that it serve as my gift for you." I said.

He creased his head like I'm the most stupid creature in mortal realm.

"We don't need to get other's flag. You better hide it before other might have an interest to steal that."

My eyes widened as I realized that there's two flags in my boots. I stood up and only to find out that I'm still wearing it. I sat on the bed and take my boots off. Their eyes get big when they saw the flags.

"How many flag do we have gill?" I look to Gill.

He took out all the flags and they have four plus three we have seven flags in total. A smile form on my lips when I give him the flags that I get.