CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

CHAPTER 18

I landed in the middle of the forest, peach blossoms are everywhere. I would like to touch it but I don't know what will happen if I did.

"Why I am always left behind by myself? Aist!" I said out of frustration.

I don't know where to go nor I don't see anyone from other clans. Feels  like I'm all alone here.

I roam around the forest and later on the ground started to move. The peace and cherry blossoms trees are moving circular motion around me.

I felt a little dizzy and their roots began to attack me. I can't withstand the dizziness anymore but I have to fight. I can't use anything nor my sword at this time. I have to avoid it's attacks.

Mas dumami ang mga ugat na papalapit sa akin. Iilag na sana ako kaso huli na dahil may ugat nang pumulupot na sa dalawang paa ko.

"Let go of me!" inis na sigaw ko.

Mas lalo lang humigpit ang pagpulupot ng ugat hanggang sa umabot na ito sa balikat ko.

I was about to force myself to use spell but a woman in black showed up and fought with the roots.

She has a domineering aura and I think I've saw her before. I don't know where and when. She didn't use the sword instead she use magical arts with the red shadows.

"I c-can't breathe anym----"

She is now in front of me and in just in a blink of an eye I've escape from the roots which trying to kill me.

I jump and steal her sword when I saw the roots approaching at us. She gave me a death glare upon seeing her sword on my hand.

"Let me borrow it hehe!" I shouted and fought with the evil roots.

It's a shame that the trees are so beautiful yet dangerous. I like to sleep on the trees but because of this I think it's better to observe it first.

Hinihingal na ako masyado gawa nga ng pagod kakalaban sa mga ugat ng puno at hindi ko naman alam kung paano ito mauubos sa sobrang dami nito.

I throw the sword in the air and the woman got it. I don't want her to suffer anymore. I will going to use my inner power.

"Hey!!!!"

Napasigaw nalang ako nang nasa ere na kami. Hindi ko nakita ang babae dahil hawak-hawak ni brother Tyrant ang braso ko.

"There's no way you could kill the trees." seryosong sabi niya.

"I know, I don't want to kill it either. I just want to escape but you   pull me up without noticing you! Let me go I'll save the woman first."  medyo inis kong sabi sa kanya.

"She already escaped, your stupidity will kill you!" sigaw niya sa akin.

Binaba niya ako na tila umuusok ang ilong. Ang sama ng tingin niya sa akin na parang gusto niya na aking patayin ng walang pag-dalawang isip.

"H-hey! Why is your expression so bad?!" inis na tanong ko tsaka nag cross arms.

"Let's separate ways, it's not my fault if you'll get killed here!"

Napanganga ako sa ugaling pinakita niya sa akin. Talagang napakasungit.
Akmang babatukan ko na sana siya ngunit nakita kong may sugat siya sa may bandang tagiliran.

"Anong nangyari sa tagiliran mo? Let me see it." I said worriedly.

But he just shoved my hand away.