CHAPTER NINETEEN

CHAPTER 19

Patuloy kami sa paghahanap kahit gabi na. Gumawa kami ng apoy bilang ilaw.

"Why do you regard me as your friend?"

Brother Tyrant initiate to open a topic. I didn't expect him to asked it.

"To tell you honestly I haven't figure out why. You have a formidable aura, cold-blooded person and talk less. Despite of that traits of yours I wanna be your friend. I don't want to rack my head to answer that hehe."

"And actually I feel sad not knowing the reason why our clan's treats each other as a great enemies. If you don't mind can I ask if you know about that matter?"

He stared at me for a while and didn't answer my question.

"If you don't want to answer it's okay. I understa---"

"I don't know either." he answered while staring at the sky.

I look up too and smile upon seeing the beautiful starry sky.

"How are you?" I throw a glance at him wondering who he was asking.

"My mom passed away when I was born."

Knowing it pierced my heart, I didn't know that his mom died same for me. My mom died when I was born too.

"Y-you missed your mom am I right?"

A tears fell on his cheek and I didn't expect to witness it.

"I didn't had a chance to see her. My father told me that she was killed. I wanted to know who murdered my mom and know the truth but my dad didn't talk about it." I could feel the sadness in his voice.

"Maybe things are better to be keep for your own good." tanging sagot ko nalang.

I don't know how to talk to him right now because we feel the same feeling. I know how it hurts being stuck in the darkness. I want to know about my mom too but my dad didn't talk about it too.

"You only say that because you are not in my situation."

His words hits the nail on my head. Seems like he is venting his anger on me. I wonder if I've did something wrong.

"W-why are you angry? Did I say or do something bad?"

He wipe the tears on his cheeks and look at me like nothings happens.

"Sorry." he simply said and left me behind.

He must be very upset for asking him about his mom. I've dig his sad memories so I am the one to blame here.

I chased him and block his way.

"What are you doing?" he asked me with his cold voice.

"I'm sincerely apologizing for making you feel upset during this kind of situation." I really said it with sincerity.

"Stupid!"

As usual wala akong natanggap na matinong sagot mula sa kanya.

As we keep walking we meet other disciples. We are all wide awake at night. Everyone do their best to win this battle and in just a blink of an eye they started to rob other's flag again.

I can't stop them for doing it nether brother Tyrant.

"What the hell are you doing Pompom?!"

"Robbing your flags, isn't it obvious man?"

The two disciples leaders are fighting verbally right now.

"Since you want that then taste my sword!"