CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

Chapter 27

ANTHONY'S POV

Napamura ako ng paulit-ulit habang pinagmasdan ang aroganteng si Tyrant palabas sa hall namin.

Kaagad na kinapa ko ang base na malapit sa kinatatayuan ko tsaka tinapon. Nagulat ang lahat ng nabasag ito maging ang ama ko ay magulat din.

Mabilis siyang pumunta sa harapan ko at tsaka binigyan ako mg sunod-sunod na suntok. Galit ang nakikita ko mula sa kanyang mga mata.

"The both of you are always seeking trouble! Specially you Anthony! You are disgracing our sect! Aren't you ashamed of that?!" sigaw niya sa mukha ko.

Nanginig ako sa sobrang takot nang halos sirain niya na ang mukha ko.

"I allow you to do what you want! You even killed a lot of people but did I stop you from doing it?! I even killed those people who are trying to report your bad habbits and behavior to the Piarch clan in order to maintain our image!"

Yes! I killed those who are getting on my way! I killed them with different methods! I've raped the women I like and tortured them to death! I am addicted to kill.

I must satisfy my life with the things I desire the most. I don't care about others. My dad is always tolerating for everything I do but this time he is now punishing me.

"Why didn't you kill directly young master Yen?! You even let him escaped!"

"At talagang inahayaan mo pang malaman ng punyetang Tyrant na iyan! Ano ba sa tingin mo ang ginagawa mo Anthony?! If he dares to mention what happened here to his father we are doom you son of a bitch!"

"HAHAHAHAHA!" humalakhak ako ng humalakhak habang pinagsasapak ni dad.

"How could he tells about what I have done to his father? Dad you forgot the reason why you ask master Piarch to dispatch Tyrant here."

The reason why father asked for help from the Piarch clan is quite fun. We are aware of the matter about Ghost temple in fact we colluded to them. We are in the same boat to make it understandable we are planning to get rid of the Piarch clan.

I accomplished the first step which is the get their power. It's a pity on their side that they treat us as a family but didn't they know that we are just using them. We are disgusted with those righteous sect. The heck? How dare them claimed themselves as honourable and powerful clan in the mortal realm?! Fuck them!

We planned everything... Actually we didn't know where those strange people in the Ghost temple and black market place came from, but since they doesn't like Piarch clan we made an agreement to destroy that bullshit sect.

"Is everything ready??" mahinahong tanong ni dad.

"Of course. The Ghost people are now getting ready to attack Tyrant in the temple."

"That's good. You must all kill that arrogant son of master Piarch by all cost. Get the token of military after you slaughter him."

"Don't worry dad. I've instructed them to do it perfectly. If we successfully kill that punk we are closer to our goal."