Chapter 32. Twin's revelation

Aeon's POV

"Presenting, Mr. Rohan, the Hale twins, Mr. Philips, Ms. Evans and Mr. Howard" anunsyo nito sa kapapasok na magkakaibagan kasama narin ang isang higad. Lahat ng tao ay nakatingin sakanila. I look at them. These are the same guys who say that they are on the scene when Fiery died. Habang tinitingnan ko sila isa isa ay naramdaman kong parang may nakatingin sa akin. Then I look at him staring at me. I can still determine who's who behind those masks. I look at him with no emotions in the eyes. Nag iwas ako ng tingin at bumaling ako sa mga kasamahan ko.

"Everything will be alright" rinig kong ani ni T sa tabi ko. I hope so. Sabi ng utak ko.

"Wait here. I'm gonna go and talk to T" dagdag pa niya saka niya kami iniwan at nilapitan ang grupo ni Trasher na ngayon ay pababa na ng hagdanan.

"Ma'am" alok sa amin ng isang waiter sa mga baso ng alak.

"No thanks" sagot namin ni Dark.

"You're not gonna drink? Well, I am" ani Thalia na medyo lasing na ata dahil kanina pa siya umiinom.

"Stop drinking" pagbabawal ni Dark sakanya.

"You guys are party poopers" maingay niyang sabi.

"Stop drinking Thalia. Who knows if they put something in those?" Dark whispered.

"Why would they put something in here?" Dark covered Thalia's mouth when people around us started to stare.

"Shut up Thalia" pagpapatahimik niya sa isa. Akala ko ay sasagot si Thalia ngunit nanatili siyang tahimik at nakasimangot. Mukhang iba ata ang epekto ng alak sakanya. Liqour makes her shut up.

"Presenting, the headmaster, Mr. Howard" rinig naming pagpiprisinta ng guwardya. Lahat ng atensyon ay nasa headmaster ngayon.

"Welcome" bati niya sa aming lahat.

"Welcome to the Acquaintance Party of the freshman and transfer students" panimula niya.

"We may saw familiar faces here right now but there are also unfamiliar ones. Those who step inside this school as a choice or as something. This is the perfect timing to have friends, not the perfect timing to roam around" there's some meaning behind his words. Those words that he delivered are not for everyone. It is intended for someone.

"Nonetheless, tonight, we enjoy ourselves. Forget everything and enjoy yourselves. Thank you" aniya saka siya bumaba sa hagdanan. Visitors outside the school and people whom I think are the higher-ups shake his hands. Tiningnan ko isa isa ang mga taong nakipagkamay sakanya. Some of them are ordinary people but with noble status in life but there are few of them that caught my attention.

First is a middle-aged man who has a scar on his left cheek and a scar of I think that's because of a burn on his right one. The other one is an old man with a leather hat on with spectacles and the last one is the woman in the middle of them. She has this elegant style with her mahogany wavy hair. These three people caught my attention. Not because they stand out among the nobles but because I can't sense anything with them. It's like when I am around Holly and that psychiatrist.

"She's here" pukaw ni Dark sa atensyon ko.

"Who's here?" sabat ni Thalia na pumupungay ang mga mata.

"Holly" Dark curtsied while pointing her gaze at the girl at the end of the stairwell. Holly with her peach ball gown.

"Ohhh, she's got a bodyguard with her" maarteng komento ni Thalia.

"That's not a bodyguard. That's the council's guards" sagot ni Dark kay Thalia.

"What's the difference?" she curiously asked.