CHAPTER 5: BUCKET BOOBY-TRAP

(this one's really short, sorry!)

Dust had been ordered to show Dream how to really be bad. While it would be next to impossible to get him to kill someone right now, they could at least start by getting him to pull mean-spirited pranks on others.

"Okie dokie, Dreamy, today we're gonna learn how to prank some randos. Just follow my advice and you'll be a natural in no time."

"G-Got it!"

He supposed the best place to start would be by pranking Underfell Sans (or Papyrus, whoever opens the door first) by placing a bucket of water over the door to his house.

Because they needed someone to torture.

A classic prank.

Simple, but a start.

He had to learn to laugh at the misery of others, after all.

"Ok, so, what you've gotta do is simple. See this bucket of water?"

"Yeah."

"Open the door a liiiiiitle bit and place the bucket on top."

"G-Got it."

It took Dream about three minutes to do so.

"Now, come over here in the bushes and hide!"

There weren't actually any real bushes outside of the house. Dust had just made crude fake bushes as "camouflage."

No one on the team thought Dust was good at crafts.

By luck, they had timed this perfectly. About a minute later, the door was opened.

And the universe's Sans now had a bucket on his head.

How humiliating.

"WHO THE HELL DID THIS!?!" he shouted. Both Dust and Dream laughed, before instantly booking it once they were noticed, leaving the fake bush behind.

"That was actually really fun, Dust! Let's do it again sometime!"

"Heh, sure. I'm up for it."

Perhaps it wouldn't be so hard to ease Dream into the team after all.

(I'm sorry for my sins-)