Chapter 13: Luna Returns

Lately I been worried. Luna hasn't been in school for over a month and no one has heard from her either. It's like she fell off the face of the earth. Whenever we went over her house her parents said she wasn't available. Anyway we all plan on going out to lunch to talk about it more. I get up to shower and get ready since I woke up late. Just as I was about to walk out the door someone is already there.

"Luna? Oh my god. Where have you been?" I ask her frantically and hug her.

She hugs me back. "Hey Hazel. Sorry I been away for the past 6 weeks. Can we talk?"

I let her in and then I text Sabrina, Ava and Dany that I can't make it. I make some tea and give a cup to Luna. We sit on the couch.

"No ones here so don't worry." I tell her.

She sips her tea. "My parents sent me to this hospital for treatment and I was there for the past month. I have...Anorexia and Depression."

I'm actually shocked. I never knew she was going through this. "Oh my, Luna. I had no idea. You know you could tell me or the others anything you know that right? Where always here for you. We love you so so much."

I hug her and we sit there for a while crying. She talks about the hospital for a while. After a few minutes I ask her if she wants to come with my to go see everyone. We leave my house and drive to the diner.

When we arrive she starts to take deep breaths.

"It'll be okay Luna. We're your friends and will do anything for you."

She hugs me then we get out the car. When we walk inside the group of our friends coming running to Luna and hug her. After we sit down and talk. Luna tells them where she was but doesn't say why to them. We eat and talk for a bit.

----------
At school the next day I drive with Luna so she doesn't have to go alone. When we arrive our friends hug us and we part our ways to our classes. Later in the school day I was walking in the hall to go to the washroom. When I walk in I hear someone throwing up.

I ask, "Are you alright? Do you need help?"

A moment later the bathroom stall door opens and Luna gets out.

"Oh my gosh! Luna are you alright?"

She starts to cry and says over and over I'm sorry. I hold her on the floor while she cry's historically.

"I am trying so hard to get better to not purge anymore or fast or skip meals. It's just so hard. I know how deadly skinny I am just I don't see it. Please help me not replase again. Please." Luna says crying.

I caress her hair. "Of course I will sweetie. It'll be alright don't worry. Everything will be okay. To me, the others and Conner your beautiful."

"Really? Conner too? Fudge our date. I never went because of hospital. Oh no he must think I stood him up." Luna cries harder.

I tell her, "Honey he will understand don't worry. Do you want me to talk to him for you?"

She shakes her head. "No, no I'll do it. Thank you though. You helped so much I don't know what I'll do without you Hazel. I love you."

We leave the bathroom, cut last period and go get smoothies. While at the smoothie place we see Conner there wearing sweats and a letter jacket.

Luna says, "I'm going to go talk to him. I can do it."

She walks over to him and they hug. They talk for a while. While I'm sitting alone drinking my smoothie I receive a text from Jeydon.

J- turn around lovely xx

I turn around and see him right there. I hug and kiss him. We talk for a while too.

_______________
Thank you guys so much for 1k or almost 1k reads! I love you guys so much and I hope you love my writing!!