Chapter 5: First Day of School

Since my first date with Jeydon we been texting, calling and hanging out a lot. It's Wednesday night and that means tomorrow is my first day starting school at Maple Leaf High School. I am really nervous and excited to meet new friends. My friend Brandy hasn't texted me lately so I hope I make lots of new friends. Jeydon suggested to drive me tomorrow since it's near his house. My little sister and brother started school yesterday. Although it's the middle of the school year I hope I'm not that behind in my classes. Anyway my brother Mike starts tomorrow too which is annoying since were in the same grade. He got left behind in kindergarten which seems impossible. I hear a knock on my window which is strange since my room is on the second floor. I look through the curtain and then open the window.

"Hey, I thought you would need to relax before school started by watching a few movies with me." Jey said walking in through the window.

I smile. "That's lovely. I could use that I'm super nervous for tomorrow!"

We cuddle on my bed and put the movie into my laptop. He takes my favorite candy out his backpack which is watermelon sour patch kids! While we watch the movie I catch him staring at me a few times. But whenever I look into his sparkling eyes I fall deeper in love with him. We end of falling asleep halfway through the movie.

The next morning I wake up with the light shinning into my eyes. It's 6:35 and school starts at 7:30. Jeydon must of left early this morning. I hop into the shower and then get dress. I put on a marroon wool sweater with light green skinny jeans and a long necklace of a effiel tower. My hair is put into a waterfall braid my mom did and I have on brown eye shadow, liquid eyeliner, big lashes massacre and dark purple lipstick. I slip on short tan combat boots. Then I run down to breakfast. After I eat I put on my black victoria secret backpack. I hear the horn honk and I ran out the house.

***********

When I arrive at school I take a deep breath. The school looks small and has a castel like feel to it. Some of the kid's have on normal backpacks until I see what might be the 'popular clique'.

"Have a great first day hun!" Jeydon tells me.

I turn to hug him, "I don't think I can do this. I never been the new girl before. My stomach hurts like crazy."

"It'll be alright babe. You'll make tons of new friends maybe even a new boyfriend." Jey jokes.

I laugh. "Totally. Your more mature then all the boys in this school anyway. Well I should go."

I lean over to kiss him and then get out the car. I turn around and smile at him. Then I walk towards the entrance and wait to go in. All the other kids are staring at me. Some boys smile at me and say hi. I see my brother and walk over to him.

"Hey Mike. Why does everyone have to stare at us?" I ask him.

Mike looks around then answers, "I don't know Haz. Just don't embarrass me."

I roll my eyes then the bell rings. Everyone scrambles inside to first period. I walk into English with people staring and whispering at me.

I look for the teacher. "Hi, I'm Hazel Princeton. I'm a new student."

"Hi Hazel I'm Ms. Lessing. You can sit right over there behind Luna."

I sit down and get out some paper and a folder. The teacher fills me in on a lot of things I already know.

The girl infront of me turns around. "Hi, I'm Luna Hastings. Where you move from?"

"I'm Hazel Princeton. I moved from Texas."

"Wow your from the states. Thats amazing. You must of been through tons of tornados. Is that why you moved?" She asked.

I tried not to laugh, "No actually never see one before. I lived far from where they happened."

"Oh. Well heres my number. We should hangout this weekend."

I smile and think what could make this day go bad.

It's the end of the school day and I have one more class left. Of course my brother is in the class with me again. He's already in my Math and Health class, now Science. Many people think were twins which is funny. I made four friends so far today. When I get given a seat its next to this boy who keeps staring at me constanly.

"Hi I'm Gavin. What's your name?" He asked me.

"Hi. I'm Hazel."

He smiles. "Wow what a beautiful name. Do you have gorgeous Hazel eyes too?"

I roll my eyes, "No."

He turns away and keeps quite. Lot's of girls are drooling over Mike. I feel bad for them. Their going to hate him once they know what he does then they'll come back around. They always do. When the bell rings I rush down the stairs. I see Jeydon outside and jump into his arms. I see Gavin standing right there. I give Jey a big kiss and then he takes his arm and puts it on my shoulder.

"So, am I gonna be replaced?" He said laughing.

I giggle. "No. Haha. I made a few friends which is great. Of course most of the girls payed attention mainly on Mike."

I look over at him. He looks strange but I keep talking to Jey.

"How about we go to our favorite place in the world." Jeydon suggested.

I shake my head and get into his car.

**********************************

Thanks for reading!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter:)