Chapter 13 - Peter Pan and Neverland

It's been a couple, long, fun months with the guys. They've been writing songs in the studio half the time in LA, so I'm alone sometimes, but other than that. I love it. I also heard a snippet of one of their new songs! It's so amazing!

Luke and I made up. So everything is back to normal. It's awesome. The boys are starting their Rock Out with Your Socks Out tour soon. They're going to Japan not too long from now. I'm super excited for them, and also, I get to go with them. Which is even better.

Sure, living in a household full of boys in it too is pretty messy. Michael never really cleans, Calum can be a little OCD at times, but Ashton and Luke do some work. So it's whatever. Not like the house needs to be clean really, but it should be.

"HAAAAVEEEEEENNNN!" Michael runs into my room yelling. Now you could be thinking, Michael running? No that's just figurative language, so he didn't run. He speed walked.

"MICHAAAEEEEL!" I yell back. "Whatcha dooiiiin?" He asked. He obviously wants something. "What do you want Michael?" I say locking my iPhone.

"You!!!!" Someone says walking past the room. I could tell it was Ashton. "Ashton Irwin! Shut the hell up!"

Just to say, Michael and I aren't dating. I'm not dating anyone. Do I want to? Yeah. Do I need to and have the time to? No, not really. Yeah, there's some flirting that goes on with myself and the boys, but it's nothing serious.

Ashton laughs and walks in. "Michael knows it true." He punched him in the shoulder. "Don't ya Mike." Ashton smirked and Michael, I think tried his hardest not to blush or look at me. "No fooling around children." Ashton said walking out. I laughed, "We'll try not to."

"Anyways, what's up." I ask. "Well, I want to get out of the house and," I interrupted him. "Wait! You want to leave the comfort of your room and visit the outside world! That's different. What happened to you!?" I teased. "Shut up before I change my mind. And yes. Do you want to come with me?" I slowly nodded my head. "Sure. Where?" Michael didn't answer he just pulled me off my bed and grabbed my shoes. "Here," he threw the shoes at me, "put these on. let's go!!"

And off we went. Like in Peter Pan when they went to Neverland.