Chapter 10 - Pizza

"I promise." He stared at me and inched closer. I looked from his eyes to his lips which were about to touch mine. I didn't know what was gonna happen, but I pulled apart.

"I, uh," I cleared my throat. "Calum, I really, really like you but the Luke thing ya know?" Calum looked hurt but yet I think he understands.

"I know. I know what you mean. Don't want Luke to hate you?" I nodded. Sadly that was very true. "You know why don't we just go somewhere later? like see a movie something like that." Calum asked.

"Yeah, sure. But can you answer a question first?" Calum shrugged his shoulders. "Depends if I have an answer. Shoot." He said smirking.

"Why does Luke act like that? Like angry and things like that?"

"I thought I told you. He's very, I don't know how to describe it but the point is, is that he is madly in love with you. It's sort of to the point where he won't like any of us really near you."

"O-"

"I think." I laughed.

We heard Ashton yell that we ordered pizza and that it was here already. Calum left the room first and I waited for him to get downstairs first. I didn't want them thinking anything.

I heard Calum's voice downstairs so I left the bedroom. I walked down the stairs quietly. "Is Haven com-" I heard Luke start but stopped when he saw me.

"H-hey." I stuttered. "Hey, you hungry?" Michael asked me and I nodded. So he handed me a plate, "Here. Help yourself to anything."

All the boys sat down and started talking while I got some food. The only place at the table was in between Michael and Luke. I'll just ignore him. Him meaning Luke.

Calum, Ashton, and Luke stood up to get a couple more pieces. Michael placed his hand on my thigh, "How are you doing?" He whispered. "Um, fine." Luke was looking at his in the corner of his eye and I thought about what Calum said

The boys sat back down and started yet another meaningless conversation. I was so lost in the conversation so I stood up and took my plate to the sink.

I walked but up the stairs to my room to watch a movie. I turned on The Way, Way Back and fell asleep.

But I woke up with someone's lips against mine. I felt the warmth of the person's body over mine. I couldn't tell who it was; it was too dark. The person got up in left. But I still don't know who it was.

A/N

who do you think it was!?

Luke

Michael

Calum

Ashton

I dare you to comment ;)