Chapter 20 - Panda Express

It's September now. Today's the last show. I performed a new song of mine, "Going Down." Its honestly one of my new favorites.

I got out of my dressing room this night to watch them on their final night. I found a seat next to Rena.

The boys were amazing, they performed one new song and closed it with "She Looks So Perfect." And Michael kept looking at me throughout the song. Hopefully no one noticed. People would think that we're dating. But truthfully, I didn't know if we were or not.

"Before we leave one last time, I want to bring up Haven Curtis and Hey Violet, out opening acts!" Ashton shouted.

"Let's give all 5 of them a round of applause!!" Calum shouted and so the crowd did. We all linked arms and bowed one final time. It was a great moment.

I ran up the little stage walkway to see some of the fans right there and I also through guitar picks out too.

"Good job throughout the tour." Luke said walking to me. "Thanks I mumbled. "Are you still giving me the cold shoulder?" He questioned. "Are you still going to be a jerk?" Then the look in his eyes. I could see the hurt in is eyes, and I think he could see mine.

"Haven," he whispered, "I'm sorry. I really am. But I only did it so we could all try to help you."
"But I don't need it." I whispered back. "But you do. We don't want you to be sad and upset all the time. We want you better."
"Are you calling me crazy?" I asked. "What? No. That's not what I was saying." Luke answered. "Okay, thanks for the apology and I can handle myself." I said quietly and walked away.

"Fuck it, I can't even say anything right!" I heard Luke shout.

-----

It's been a few days since the tour ended, and I kind of miss it. I'm still living with the boys back in Cali but still miss being on tour.

"Hey wanna go out to lunch with me and the boys?" Ashton came up and asked me. "You mean 'the boys and I' and sure. Where to?" I asked. "Panda Express."

----(skip to Panda Express)----
Michael walked in with me making me laugh almost everything he said. Things between us has been different, but In a good way, after he said 'I love you' a couple nights ago.

None of the others know, and we intend to keep it that way unless we actually dated.

I'm actually surprised that the boys haven't said anything yet or caught on. We've talked on the walk all the way here, we've been spending a bit more time together, and hell he just paid for my lunch.

I don't want to bore you with the lovey dovey stuff, but one last thing I have to say. Not much of a big deal but he held my hand at lunch. Okay, I'm done.

While we were eating, I've noticed people walk in and out of the restaurant. But there was one blonde girl who kept looking over at us. Repeatedly.

She finally walked over here and I could see something was wrong with it. Michael and Luke had looks of disgust on their faces.

"Ashton?" She spoke. Ashton turned around and looked at her for a moment. "Bryana?" He stood up and scratched his head and walked away from us with her.

I nudged Michael and asked who she was. "Haven't you seen things about Bryana and Ashton before on Twitter?" Michael filled me in on things like how she changed him, took him from the band etcetera etcetera.

I heard bits and pieces of the conversations. "Bryana I ended everything for a reason." I looked over to see Ashton trying to walk away from her but failing to do so. "C'mon give me another chance. it'll be perfect." Bryana said flirtatiously. "Goodbye Bryana. I mean it."

And that was that.

A/N:
lol sorry this was such a crappy chapter. but I really wanted to add like a bit of Bryana so there it was.

I'm gonna write a better chapter
xx