Chapter 7 - Screwed Up

Couple weeks have passed since we recorded our version of try hard. It was actually #1 on iTunes for awhile. I saw on twitter that I gained a lot of followers and I got ship names with all of the boys. I thought it was funny; #halum, #luven, #hashton, #havichael.

So good things has happened and bad things has happened in the past few weeks.

The good news is Luke and I FINALLY talked to each other. But it was like a short friendly conversation. It was like hi, hey, how are you, fine, then walking away. But I swear he walked in on me while I was "rehearsing" a recent song I wrote, My Everything, in front of the mirror this morning. I was back at their house in the guest bedroom. (They're basically my second family😜😄)

The bad news is that Michael and I had a little argument. I got onto him the other night because he keeps helping me talk to Calum, which I can easily talk to, but not Luke. So he got mad at me for me not accepting his help. Thank The Lord no one was around listening. But none of the other boys know, I am going to talk to Michael tonight

I also smack cam-ed(?) so hard walking to the 5sos house two nights ago, I almost called the po-po. But nothing else exciting happened.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen expecting to see no one awake, but Michael was there. He took a quick glimpse at me, looked back down, and quickly walked away. Wait!" I shouted, letting it escape from my mouth without thinking.

Mikey stopped right before he could climb up the stairs. "What?" He answered back roughly, his back facing me. "Please come over here. I wanna talk to you. Please?" I asked. "What if I don't want to talk to you?" He just basically crushed me. Michael was the first guy I talked to when I met them. Now he's kinda giving me the cold shoulder.

"Mikey, please? I want to fix this." I really wanted to, but I don't know about him. He turned around though and walked my way. "What." Michael set his phone down on the counter a little forcefully, which made my jump. "I'm sorry that I got onto you about the like and Calum thing." I paused after I heard the floor creak. I turned around hoping no one was there.

"Um, I don't know what I was thinking. I really appreciate that what you did for me and Calum really helped the "#halum" relationship, and ours too. I mean we talked. I shouldn't have taken advantage thinking you'd help me talk to Luke." I stared down at the floor after I was finished.

Michael reached out and touched my forearm with one hand and the other lifted my chin. I couldn't help but stare into his green eyes, but Michael stared at mine. "Hey, I overreacted. I shouldn't have acted like that. I'm sorry too." He brought me closer to him, but we ended in a hug. But in the corner of my eye, I see a tall boy with blonde hair run up the stairs. Luke.