Chapter 18 - Asshole

I woke up in my bed all tucked in, or I suppose I was because now the sheets are a mess. My phone was plugged in next to me and my suitcase was nearly put back together next to the bathroom. Our flight was in 3 hours, it was 9 am now, so we had to leave by 10:45-11 am.

My phone chimed and I checked the screen.

Mikey🐱: hey heard about what happened, how are you doing?

I was confused, but then it chimed to more times:

Curly Stooge😛: how you feeling on this fine Wednesday morning scout?

Cal🐶: How r u feeling young friend?

No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Luke, did he tell? I responded to all of them asking what they were talking about, but they all responded referring to the email. Luke. Luke told them. I can't fucking believe it. I punched the wall and slid down it. I told him not to.

I left my room and went over to his and pounded on the door as hard as I could. "LUKE OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!"
Ashton popped out of his and Michaels room, wondering what all the commotion was. "Haven you're gonna -" I cut him off. "I don't care at the moment. Just go back inside." And they did as I told them. Finally Luke opened the door. "What's up?" He asked. "What's up?! Really!? I'll show you what's up. WHY THE HELL DID YOU TELL THEM I TOLD YOU NOT TO LUKE. WHAT THE ACTUAL F-" I shouted at him, but yet I was interrupted. "Haven, I had too."
"No you absolutely did not have to. I would've told them when I wanted to. But I guess not anymore."
"Haven, I'm sorry." Luke lowered his voice. "No, I'm sorry, but how many more times do you want to hurt me?" And then I stormed back to my room.

-----
Six missed calls from Asshole😡
Seven, eight text messages from him too. I hurt a soft knock at my door. "Go away I shouted. "Haven, let me in its Michael." So I got up and opened the door.

----
Michaels POV

She finally opened the door to reveal her red eyes and yesterday's makeup running down her cheeks. She was a mess. And now, she's even more a mess than before.

I followed her inside her room. "Haven, I want to talk to you." I told her. "About what?" She asked as if she didn't know. but maybe she didn't. "Um, your email." I replied. "Oh."
"It's not something to be ashamed about, Hav." I tried to comfort her the best I could. "But it is. you think 'great if they find out they'll think I'm a freak and a complete waste of time and space and air. I feel this big Michael." She imitated holding a piece of dust in between her thumb and index finger.

"Haven, I don't want you to feel that way. None of us do. If anything, we'd want to help you." I reached for her hands, but she drew back. But I reached back and grabbed them. "I want to help you. I want to be here for you for anything. I don't want to you to ever ever ever feel this way, because it's not a pleasant feeling. But I wanna help you through it. Just trust me." And then our lips connected and it was the best kiss I've ever had.