Chapter 21 - Stereotypical

okay so things with Michael have been escalating a lot. It's been going smoothly if you ask me.

I enjoy spending time with him. We will watch stupid comedies or older horror movies while "cuddling" in one of our beds.

I rested my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me. Things between us never got to a dating point but I don't know why it hasn't yet.

We were in the middle of watching "Nightmare On Elm Street 3," which is one of my favorite scary movies. But yet I still love get scared sometimes during it.

"Holy shit!" I screamed and turned my head into his shoulder. Freddy just turned the kid into his puppet and then jumped out the window.

"Michael," I got the nerve to ask him something that's been on my mind, "what's going on between us?" I looked at him. "I wanted to ask you the same." He replied. Oh that's a great answer. Neither of us know.

"I like you Michael, a lot. I just love the way you're so passionate and caring but at the same time you're just a sarcastic, lazy ass. But who the fuck cares?" He laughed at my comments. "thanks means a lot to me." he kissed my forehead. "We can be whatever you want us to be. I wouldn't mind being your boyfriend though." Michael said winking. "I don't mind that at all."
And we kissed. I liked it. a lot.
stereotypical relationships.

------

"I couldn't do anything about it!"

What a great way to wake up. I leaned over and kissed Mikey on the cheek and got up. I went over to the stairs to see, and hear, Luke and Ashton talking about something pretty sternly.

"Okay well don't let her near you anymore. You may have liked it but we don't. She separated the band. Don't let it happen again." Luke told to him. "Okay it won't. I wasn't planning on it. She said things about the band and Haven. I was like "aw bitch no.'"
"Wait what she say?" Luke asked. "Something along the lines of 'why are your bitch friends allowing that slut whorebag to be with you guys? living with you? what the fuck but then they see something wrong with me?' stuff like that."

Oh. Okay. Yeah that's how I thought people saw me. I told myself to shake it off and get some damn food because I'm hungry. "Oh, hi haven." Ashton said. "hola amigo." Luke said as well. "hey." I answered back to both of them.
"Not in a good mood?" Luke asked "Just tired, mornings aren't my best." I laughed.

I grabbed a pre packaged muffin and ran back up to my room. which is were I sat all day. I went on Twitter throughout the day though and saw a bunch of things blowing up with me and Michael.

Twitter accounts saying things like,
"no not Michael!"
"slut"
"she's probably trying to stay with the boys"
"whore"
"bitch"
"what the fick is she doing"
"she needs to go away"
"what a freak"
"she sucks ass"

Yep. Highlight of my day.

2:42 p.m. the clock read. Ashton came on while I was lying in bed. "Hey you feeling kay?" He asked. Ignoring his question, I asked a different one. "Do you think I actually am a slut whorebag?" And his face kinda fell. "You heard us this morning didn't you?" I nodded. "Well no you're not. She is." he chuckled.

He said he'll let me be for awhile. But then Michael walked in. "Hey have you been in here all day?" He kissed me. I nodded. "Can I show you something?"
"Sure." He answered. I showed everything I found this morning. "Is," I paused, "is it true? do you believe them?" I tried to hold the tears back, but I just let them fall.

"No, not at all. Why, don't listen to them. You're perfect to me. You're amazing and definitely not a slut or anything like that."

That's the last thing we said because we kinda just preoccupied ourselves by sharing a kiss but it kind of turned into a makeout session.