69. Jake Imagine Part 2

If you didn't read the first part U won't u Understand this
Enjoy
______________________________________

"CC HURRY UP!"

"I can't run over the other fucking cars now can I?!"

"Yes you can! It's simple! Just drive!"

"Stop yelling! CC can't handle yelling!"

"You're freaking yelling too!"

"I will dump your ass right outside on this highway!"

"Go ahead bro. Maybe a hot guy will come pick me up," I smirked.

He sighed out in frustration, clenching the steering wheel. The light finally turned green and we started moving again.

We finally arrived at the hospital. "Stop the car!"

"What? No. Why? Let me park the car YN."

I groaned. When the car slowed down I opened the door and launched my self out. I ran to the entrance of the hospital. I heard my brother yelling in the distance telling me to come back.

I fixed my hair and caught my breath. I walked up to the nurse at the front desk. She was about mid thirties. Had dark, black hair that went just a little past her shoulder. She was pretty.

"Um hi can you tell me what room Jake Pitts is in?"

"Uh yeah," she clicked her pen, "Who are you and how are you related," she asked in an irradiated tone.

"His wife."

I saw a light frown appear on her dark, red lips.

Well, I take back what I said about you being pretty.

"Room 212," she said not looking up, clicking the keys on the keyboard.

I didn't bother saying thanks. She was too snobby. All I did was ask what room my husband was in. No need to get butt hurt.

I headed to the elevator but I stopped when I heard a crazy, familiar voice.

"I'm Christian Coma don't you know who I am," my crazy ass brother yelled.

"Sir, I know you're wearing a pug onesie," the lady said calmly.

"Well my sister should be here visiting him too," my brother cried out.

I decided to go over and save his ass before someone beat its instead. I walked over and grabbed the hood of his onesie and apologized to the lady even though she was rude to me. I pulled him over to the elevator. I hit the button and waited for the door to open.

"In my defense I had that all under control," CC said, putting his hands up and leaning against the elevator wall.

"Yeah, I could tell by the way her hand was hovering over the security button," I said shaking my head.

The 'ding' rang through our ears and I hurried out to his room.

208...209...210...211...212, Got it!

"Cmon CC, the room is right here," I whispered.

I knocked lightly and entered, with CC trailing behind. I walked in to see Jake asleep with a breathing mask covering his face and bruises covering his body.

"Oh Jake," I gasped. I walked over to his bed and bent down. I held his hand in mine and kissed it.

CC came over and patted my back. "He'll be okay sis don't worry."

He walked out of the room and headed to the cafeteria for food. I sat patiently waiting for Jake to wake up and for a Doctor to come in. All I know is while he was on his way home he got in a car accident.

I heard my phone ring.

"In the end

As we fade into-"

I picked up quickly, making sure I didn't disturb anyone.

"Hello?"

"Hey YN. It's Andy. the party ended and the kids are gone. Do you want me to bring Scarlett?"

I sighed. "I guess. Jake didn't wake up yet. CC is getting food. But sure, I'll see you in a bit. Thanks."

"No problem. Bye."

I hung up and threw my phone back into my bag. "Jake please wake up. Do something, let me know your okay! I don't care what, talk, squeeze my hand, mumble, fart I don't care just please wake up," I cried. " I need you, Scarlett needs you, the band needs you and the army. I need you to wake up. Just keep trying baby."

I rested my head against his arm and closed my eyes. My heavy breathing eventually calmed down. I was close to asleep till I heard four loud voices and a little giggle.

I opened my eyes and was greeted by a shining light. "Agh." I squinted my eyes.

"Momma," Scarlett squealed, jumping onto me.

"Hi darling."

I placed her on my knee and looked at the guys. They looked just as tired as I was. "So how was the party."

Ash groaned. The guys laughed.

Does he know he still has a dick painted on his head?

"Some kid put paint in Ash's hair and some kid bit his arm. And Jinxx fell in the pool," Andy laughed.

I bursted out laughing, noticing Jinxx's wet hair and the green paint in Ash's.

"It vas pery fhunny," my daughter said. It was adorable how she couldn't pronounce things correctly. "Where's wuncle CC?"

I laughed. " He went to get food baby doll."

She nodded her head, causing her dark black curls to bounce.

"And when's dada wraking up," she wondered poking Jake, with a frown.

"Soon. Don't worry."

CC walked through the door with a sandwich in both hands. "What I miss?"

Scarlett jumped down and ran into his arms. I took my phone Out and snapped a picture.

A little while later the guys left and took Scarlett home because it was her bedtime. Plus I don't think it's such a good idea to see her father this way.

"I guess I should go babe. But I promise I'll be here when you wake up. I love you," I kissed his lips and grabbed my bag.

"I love you too."

Wait. What?

I turned to be greeted with Jakes dark eyes. A huge smile formed on my face and I rushed over to him. I carefully hugged him and kissed his forehead.

"Thank god you're okay," I mumbled into his neck.

He kisses my temple and rubbed my back. He made space in the hospital and I carefully climbed in. He wrapped his good arm around me and snuggled in close.

"I'm sorry I ruined the party."

"Jake, you didn't ruin it. I'm just happy you're okay. Surprisingly the guys had it under control. Ash had some...not so good encounters," he laughed "But it was alright. Scarlett had fun."

"As long as my girls are happy I'm happy."

He kissed my lips and I smiled. I heard my phone beep. I took it out of my bag and looked at it. I chuckled when I was the message. I showed Jake.

From Ash: WHY DIDNT U TELL ME THERE WAS A DICK ON MY FOREHEAD!! YOURE IN FOR IT PITTS

Jake and I bursted out laughing.

_____________________________________

Part two!
Hope you liked it

Vote comment follow

Ty

Xoxoxoxo