40. Andy imagine

feels like I haven't done and andy one in a long time so hope you enjoy :)
__________________________

"Babe," Andy coughed out, his voice dry and scratchy and nasally.

I walked over to the couch and sat down besides him. He was sick with the flu. Constantly coughing, and stuffy noise and migraines and everything else.

"Yes baby? Are you okay? What do you want me to do," I cooed rubbing his arm.

He closed eyes again and tossed a bit. "An ice pack to help the headache please."

"Sure thing baby."

I got off the couch and headed to the freezer. I grabbed a ice pack and then a towel to wrap it in. I walked back over to the couch an placed it on his forehead.

"Thanks you baby."

He closed his once again and drifted off to sleep. I took the ice pack back off his head and put it away.

While I was doing some chores I heard Andy's phone ring.

"Hello?"

"Hi is Andy there?"

Oh it was Jinxx.

"No sorry jinxx. It's YN. Andy is sick, sleeping."

He sighed "Well I guess there's no point in telling him there's practice. Tell him I said feel better."

"I will. Thanks Jinxx. Bye."

"Bye."

I put his phone back down and walked Into the living room to see my sleeping baby.

Poor thing. All congested and sore. I felt bad. Every hour he would wake up sweating. He would cough a lot. It hurt to drink or eat.

I pecked his forehead which caused him to smile in his sleep which I thought was adorable.

I went to make him soup for when he woke up. It may hurt but it will help in the end.

I heard coughing coming from the other room. I grabbed the cough medicine out of the cabinet.

"Babe," I said "Take the cough medicine it will help you feel better. I promise."

He peered his eyes open just a bit, enough to see. "I hate grape YN."

"Yeah but you hate being sick and missing practice."

I say him up a bit and gave him the medicine. He made a face which caused me to laugh. I kissed the top of head and put the medicine away.

I knew being this close to Andy would get me sick sooner or later but I didn't care. I love him and want to help him.

The soup was done. I put it in a bowl and gave it to Andy.

He looked like a wreck. Red face, puffy eyes, red nose, color drained and everything.

"Thank you for taking care of me baby," he sniffled "I know I've been a pain."

"But you're my pain and I love you and I would do anything."

"I love you too."

______________________

hey sorry it sucks I'm like out of ideas

send requests and ideas please

vote comment follow share

Ty

xoxoxoxoxooxoxox