CC Imagine

Okay so in this story were gonna pretend CC has a little brother who's five years old even though he doesn't and You and CC are both 17
Enjoy
__________________________________________

I typed the address in on my GPS and pulled out of the driveway. I rolled the windows down letting the breeze come through. I turned the radio up a bit and headed to my destination.

Recently, I applied to be a babysitter on the weekends. The week day hours at Hot Topic just didn't pay that much. So now, I do both jobs. I was going to my first babysit. He's five years old and has an older brother. But that's all I know so far.

After a short drive my GPS announced that I have reached my destination. I turned left into the driveway and shut my car off. I grabbed my bag from the floor in front of the passengers seat and just observed the house for a minute or two. It looked like the house had two levels, there was a white picket fence and flowers beds throughout the yard. The house had a long stretch deck and gravel pathway leading up to it. The house was cute yet modest.

I stepped out of my car and lightly closed it behind me. I walked up the gravel path and gently knocked on the wooden door waiting for a response. I fixed my shirt and and hair wanting to make a good impression.

A few seconds after the door flung open revealing a women probably in her mid thirties, possible close to her forties. She shared a friendly smile.

"Hi, you must be Yn, the babysitter," she said, welcoming me inside.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you," I continued.

"So Max is upstairs sleeping, and Christian my oldest son is out right now, he should be back soon though. My emergency contacts are on the fridge if there's a problem," she said frantically, rushing around the house.

"Got it," I said firmly and confidently.

"Thank you dear!"

And with that she left. I hesitantly walked around the house. It was pretty nice if I say so myself. In the backyard there was a huge deck and a pool, I'll have to remember that for the next time I babysit. There was a huge playroom and a nice den and living room. The house was very elegant yet very cozy.

I figured I would watch some tv to occupy myself till Max wakes up. No harm in that, right? I sat myself down on the soft, squishy couch and picked up the remote. I flipped to whatever crappy reality show that was playing and let my mind wonder.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the front door open and slam shut. Anxiety raced through my body. I quietly got off the couch and rounded the corner facing the cute stranger at the door.

He picked his head up and our eyes met. Damn, he is attractive.

"Hey, I'm Christian, but you can call me CC You must be the babysitter," he said, approaching me extending his hand out for me to shake.

I gave him a small smile and shook his soft hand.

He slipped off his combat boots and placed them by the door.

"How's Max," he asked.

"Oh, he's sleeping," I said.

He nodded his head and made his way to the living room, the place I was relaxing in moments ago.

My attention reverted back to him when I heard laughter echo around me. I saw him laughing and pointing at the tv.

Keeping up with the Kardashians played on the screen.

"You watch this," he said in between laughter.

"No," I blushed.

He just chuckled and changed the channel. Once he found a show he liked he sat down on the big comfy couch. I awkwardly stood there, shifting my weight from one foot to another. CC Patted a seat next to him. I hesitantly say but happily accepted. I looked at what we were watching and it was Family Guy.

Throughout the episode we would explode into fits of laughter. I may have only know Christian for about an hour but he was a real cool guy and I definitely want to see him some more.

* CC's Pov *

When my mom told me we were getting a babysitter for Max. I wasn't too happy about it. At first, I thought it was going to be some old, annoying lady. But man was I wrong. When I first walked through the door and saw her, my mind went blank. Her smile was gorgeous and her hair was long and beautiful and her laugh made me break out into laughter. I really hope she continues to babysit.
__________________________________________
Hey guys so I hope u liked it!
Question, do you guys want a part two to this? I feel like I kinda ended it without closure, so let me know what you guys would like.

So today I took my Living Environment Regents and ugh so happy it's over with. Sadly I have a social studies final on Friday and an Italian final on Monday. But thank god it's almost summer!!!!!!

Anyways vote comment follow

Ty