Daddy Preferences

AND NO THIS IS NOT THAT KINKY SHIT

Andy: "Cmon say dadda," Andy cooed at the adorable four month old in his arms. Our bundle of joy just blinked her bright blue eyes aimlessly at her father. "Ugh, Yn why won't she say dadda," Andy asked, clearly frustrated. I chuckled at him and sat down on the couch next to him. I took the adorable baby in my arms and held her close to my body, her blonde strays of hair tickling my upper arm. "Don't worry babe she will soon."

Ashley: "Ugh no babe please don't make me do this," my husband whined as I dragged him into the nursery. "No babe. You need to learn how to change a diaper," I told him. He sighed and sat in one of the rocking chairs in the nursery as I picked up our one year old son and placed him on the changing mat. He made a little yawn and blinked his brown orbs at me. "Well hello momma's boy," I said kissing his forehead, "Ready for daddy to change you," I asked, chuckling a bit. "No," Ash said bluntly. "Oh shush. Come here." After telling Ashley everything he was suppose to do and how to do it I sat back down in the rocking chair watching the nightmare take place. I heard numerous "oh shits" and "uh oh". I sighed and rubbed my temples. After about ten minutes or so our baby had on a fresh diaper. "Finished." I kissed Ash's cheek as a reward. "Good job babe," I compliment. He gave me a proud smile. My eyes flicked to his hand and I tried to contain my laughter but I couldn't. I hunched over laughing, barely breathing. Ash questioned my outburst and I just pointed to his hand. He looked down at his hand confused but then disgusted. He got shit on his hand. He ran out of the room screaming while I was trying to catch my breath. "IM NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN."

CC: I was standing in the airport waiting for my husband to get home, with a very fussy toddler on my hip making things much harder. "Shh don't worry daddy will be here soon," I reassured her. I was very tired and my eyelids were dropping every now and then. I paced around the airport lobby hoping it would calm her down but it failed. "Ugh what will calm you down," I whined. "Dadda," she chirped. "You bet," I muttered. "Dadda," she yelped again. She started squirming in my arms, trying to get down. "No honey we have to wait for daddy," I tried to reason even though she probably couldn't understand. I felt a tap on my shoulder and heard my girl squeal. When I turned around there I saw CC. "Babe!!" I attacked him in a hug while being careful because she was still on my hip. "Daddas home."

Jinxx: I tip toed up the stairs very quietly in search for my camera. It wasn't in its usual spot in the living room above the fireplace so I was now on a hunt for it. When I came home I saw Jinxx and our daughter baking in the kitchen. The moment was just to cute to not be captured. "Ah," I said when I saw my camera on top of my dresser. I headed back down stairs and popped my head around the corner. I hit the button and a noise sounded and a flash appeared startling Jinxx and our daughter, making the cake batter fly everywhere. I was first in shock but then start giggling at the mess they created together.

Jake: "Cmon bud," Jake said to our five year old son. We decided to have a family day and go to the beach. And today Jake has decided to teach our son to surf, well attempt to surf. "Wait," I said. They groaned in annoyance as I rummaged through the beach bag in search for the sun screens. "Here we go." I sprayed some on my two boys cause I know if I didn't I would be hearing them complain later about a burn. "Now go have fun and be safe." They ran to the ocean shore with the board and dove in the water. I laughed at their silly antics.