30. CC imagine

another fluff request for CC :)
hope u enjoy
___________________________

My boyfriend CC and I just got home from our fifth date.

He was very sweet and caring. And very funny. It was always an adventure. An adventure I wasn't always ready for..

"YN? I'm just going upstairs for a minute. I'll be right down but for the time passing Do whatever you like."

I smiled. I didn't really want to do much. I'll just sit here till he comes down. I sat awkwardly on the couch twirling my thumbs.

"Hey. sorry I'm back," CC smiled, coming down the stairs.

"It-It's oka-y," Damn it I stuttered again. I've been stuttering the whole night. CC said it was adorable but I thought it was weird and dorky.

"What would you like to do darling," he asked sitting next to me.

"Whatever you would like to do," I said not looking up.

"You okay YN? you don't have to be nervous around me. I would never do anything to make you sad or uncomfortable," he gave me a sympathetic look.

"W-why would I be nervous," I smiled, faking it.

He chuckled. "Because I know when a pretty girl is upset."

I blushed.

"Awe someone blushed," he poked my cheek.

I swatted his hand away and laughed.

"But you do know there's no reason to be nervous around me right,"  he said, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

I looked up at him. And I actually made eye contact with him. I smiled. "I know thanks Ceece. It's just I've always been very shy and to myself. I had to quit many activities because I was scared. Scared of the stares and the laughs and the judgmental comments. So I kinda just stayed to myself and pushed everyone away. I guess it's hard for me to feel cared for and express how I feel..."

"Awe darling. I know what it's like to feel scared and judged.  I'm Christian Coma. I have haters judging me everyday. But y'know I don't care because I'm surrounded by people I love."

I kissed him.

He hovered over me, making the kiss deeper His arms wrapped around me pulling me into him.

"Let's go upstairs," he mumbled.

He laced his hand in mine and we went upstairs. He opened the for for me like a gentleman and turned the tv on.

"Pick whatever movie you like and if you want I have some pajamas for you so you don't have to wear that uncomfortable skirt."

I smiled at him great fully in return. I walked over to the movie holder and looked through them.

I decided on The corpse Brides. "Here you go babe," I handed him the movie.

He kissed my forehead and put it in. "These are for you."

He handed me a big whit t-shirt with boxer shorts. I went to the bathroom and changed.

"C'mon princess hurryyy up," CC whined from the other room.

I chuckled. "I'm right here."

I set the clothes down on the nightstand and walked over to the bed. CC pulled me down next to him. He wrapped the comforter around us and put his arm over my shoulder.

I pecked the side of his cheek.

He pulled me closer to his side and I rested my head into the crook of his neck.

I fell asleep peacefully with my baby by my side.

Before I fell asleep I heard a light voice say "I love you YN. Don't worry I'll be there every step of the way."

_________________________

hey what u think?!?!

I hope you liked it

sorry if it sucked tho

vote comment share follow plz

Ty

xoxoxoxoxooxox