4. CC imagine

another CC imagine cus why not :)

enjoy
************************************************

I was sitting down at my vanity with the big mirror in front of me showing my reflection. I was putting on make up and doing my hair because I was going out clubbing with my friends. But no drinking.

Sadly, my boyfriend CC can't come because he's on tour. He has so far been gone for a month and a half. He comes back in two months. I miss him like crazy.

I applied the last curl to my hair. I turned the hot curling iron off and put it on top of my white vanity.

Right now I was in spandex and a one of CC's big white t-shirts. I didn't put my dress on yet because I didn't want to spill any make up on it.

I grabbed my make up bag. Make up was clustered everywhere.

I pulled out my foundation. I applied a light layer on my face and gently rubbed it in.

First step to not looking ratchet.

I next grabbed my wet and wild mascara. Applying a dark thick black coat. But not too much to make it clump. I hate girls that put on loads of mascara and then their eyelashes stick.

Once my mascara was applied I pulled out my liquid eyeliner.

I ran the tip of the brush across my rim until my phone rang playing Rebel Love Song causing me to get scared and stab myself in the eye.

"AGH FRICK" I cried out in pain.

With one eye open and the other twitching in pain I looked at my phone reading the screen the best I could.

FaceTime Call from: CC <3

I slid the unlock button answering my boyfriend.

"Hey baby," he smiled.

"Hi..." I muttered.

He gave me a skeptical look. "Everything okay?"

"Oh ya, I'm fine not like I'm holding my eye for any damn reason." Sarcasm dripped from every word I spoke.

"Oh that's good babe," he perked up.

I face palmed.

Really CC? Really?

He just sat there twiddling his thumbs and looking around the bus.

I love this boy but he's gonna drive me into a mental hospital soon.

"Babe," I started "I'm well..I don't know..BEING SARCASTIC?"

"Oh shit really," he asked "Are you okay?" he asked concerned.

I smiled, he's so sweet. "Yeah, I'll be fine don't worry."

"How did it happen?"

I fixed the phone so it was leaning against the mirror so he could see me better.

I held my liquid eyeliner up to the camera .

He made an "O" shape with his mouth meaning he understood.

I threw the eyeliner back into the make up bag.

"Well," he pursed his lips together "You deserve it," he quietly said scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

"Wait,WHAT?" I asked shocked

"Free hug?" he offered trying to make the situation better.

"I wish," I numbed. "Why do I deserve it?"

"You don't need it" he started, "You're gorgeous. You don't need to cake yourself with make up. Your beauty is underneath it all. If I wanted a girl with clown make up I would have went for one of Ash'a girls or jinxx," He joked.

"I heard that," Jinxxed said as he walked pass and hit CC in the chest.

CC just laughed. "Love you bro."

"Anyway, But I didn't. And I'm happy I didn't. Cause without make up you're even more beautiful. And I'm happy I have the best most beautiful girlfriend ever."

Tears brimmed in my eyes.

"CC... that was so sweet."

He smiled.

I heard yelling from the other side of the phone. It sounded like Ash and...Jake?

"Uh CC what's going on?"

He slid the bunk curtain open revealing a shirtless andy laying on the bunk across from him. He peeked his head out and looked into the main room of the bus.

"ASHLEY PURDY GIVE ME MY PIZZA BACK OR YOUR MAN HOOD WILL NO LONGER HAVE A PURPOSE!" I heard jake shout.

I just bursted out in laughter.

"Well shit. I gotta go baby girl. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Love you."

"I love you too," I said.