CC Imagine Part Two

"Okay so Y/N, step one" CC said as he looked at me seriously, "Is to buckle your seat belt and make sure everyone else in the car is buckled too before you even start the car."

I nodded my head in response and grabbed the seat belt to the left of me and strapped across my chest and clicked it in. "Check!"

I looked over at my brother who still didn't put his seat belt on yet. I looked at him and gave him the c'mon motion with my hand. "Aren't you gonna buckle your seat belt like you said?"

"Yes, you passed your first test," my brother said proudly. "You made sure that I was going to strap myself in."

I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior that I was already getting tired of. "Okay so now what?"

"Put your foot on the break and place the key in and turn it forward starting the car."

I did exactly as he said and once the car came to life CC hollered in my ear very loudly, which caused me to become terrified may I add.

"What the hell was the for," I shouted placing my hand over my heart that was pounding extremely fast due to the fear that came.

"Another test my sister. But this one you failed. When driving you have to be prepared for any situation that may occur and be able to stay calm," he said as a matter of factly with his eyes moving rapidly left to right as if he's on high alert.

"I wasn't even driving yet you asshole!" I swatted his head as payback for unnecessarily testing me.

"Anyways," I grumbled, "Now what?"

"Make sure your mirrors are adjusted so you can see all your surroundings and once you've done that place your right foot on the break and place your right hand on the gear shift."

"What's the gear shift," I asked curiously.

"You're kidding me right? You don't know what the gear shift is," my brother asked, stunned at my apparently stupid question.

"Um no CC I really don't know what it is," I said with an attitude. He was suppose to teach me not criticize me. "Like I said before, mom and dad won't bother to teach me. You're my last resort."

"This is going to be harder than I thought," he said rubbing his eyes with his hands.

"The gear shift or PRND is what makes you actually move and control the car."

"What's PRND," I said scrunching my nose together.

"Y/N please just have mom teach you at this point. I can't keep answering these questions. I'm losing my patience."

"Okay fine. Then get out of the car!"

He sighed and opened the door and got out without a fight. He closed the door behind him and proceeded up the driveway without looking back. I crossed my arms at his attitude and rolled my eyes. If he wasn't gonna teach me then I'll teach myself. With the little information he gave me, I figured out how to reverse out of the driveway and onto our street.

I pulled out and sped off down the road leaving CC jaw dropped and chasing after me on foot. I laughed at his pointless attempt to catch me and continued to drive down the open road. Mom and dad were going to kill CC for even teaching me all this and then kill me for taking the car. I laughed at my teenage behavior and antics but I didn't care because I was finally doing something risky with my life, even if it is just driving half a block going twenty miles per hour.