7. Jake imagine

I didn't know how to break the news to Jake. Life would just be more complicated. We're not ready. Maybe later, but not now, I don't think.

If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm pregnant.

I don't know how to break the news to jake. His life is just too busy for it right now.

He has tours, concerts, recording, meet and greets. He would never have time for a baby.

But it might, it might just work.

And yes, I'm positive I'm pregnant. I know the store tests don't always work so when jake Wasn't home I made an appointment with a doctor.

In 6 moths a lil version of me and Jake would be walking around. Abortion is not an option. And never will be. 

I heard the front door open and then slam shut. " Babe, I'm home."

Well, it's now or never.

I casually walked down the stairs in a big sweater. I know a bump wouldn't be forming for a little while but rather be safe than sorry.

"Hey, how was the studio," I asked.

"Busy," he mumbled taking a slice  of pizza out of the fridge "I miss you. Feels like we only see each other for twenty minutes and then go our separate ways."

I frowned. He was right.

No time for a baby. I thought.

"Maybe we should look at our baby scrap books to look back on old times," I offered. Maybe he will get the hint.

"Sure, why not." Jake ran upstairs probably getting our baby books.

10 minutes later he came back with a blue and pink scrap book.

We started with my book first.

Yay. Notice the sarcasm?

Yeah, sure, I was a cute baby but it's still embarrassing for your husband to see your baby pictures.

"Oh you look so cute," Jake laughed.

I looked at the photo and my eyes widened.

It was a picture of me with a bowl on my head and food stuck on me all over, while wearing nothing but a diaper.

"Yeah, yeah adorable," I muttered.

" Yes, very adorable," he corrected.

"Imagine have a little child," I started " Mini you and I. Baby clothes shopping, room painting, pictures, tons and tons of pictures. Kodak moments. Having them say "Mommy" or "Daddy," I said my gaze directed at the floor.

He raised his eyebrow. "Yeah, it does sound nice." he was hesitant.

"But," I interjected.

He scratched his head and paced around the room.

This is exactly what I was afraid of.

"Today at the studio," He paused "They told us we have your coming up in a month....for three months."

Getting a sick feeling in my stomach I ran upstairs.

"BABE, DONT BE LIKE THAT," he shouted after me.

Too late. I'm already in the bathroom. Locked. Trying my best not to throw up, but failing. Failing because there is a mini us inside me.

A mini us, he won't have time for.

"Open the door," he pleaded.

I was too busy being sick.

After I finished being sick I noticed jake got in the bathroom. How? I have no clue.

After I cleaned myself up Jake propped me up on the bathroom sink, with him in between my legs.

"What's the matter babe?"

I sighed.

"Well, you're constantly busy. Which I understand it's part of the job and I knew that when we started dating, it would be hard. " I cried "But I need you to be there for us."

He engulfed me in a big hug. "Babe, you know nothing would come between us. Yes , it makes it hard for us to be with each other and when we're not it drives me crazy. Maybe you can come on tour with us this time?"

I shakes my head as tears silently fall.

"It wouldn't be good for him."

Jake stepped back, clearly confused. "Who's him?"

I took a deep breath. "The mini version of you."

His eyes widened. "Ar-Are you saying you're-"

"Pregnant?" I sighed.

"Yeah, that..." his voice got quieter.

He picked me up bridal style and carried my downstairs and plopped me on the couch.

"How many months along," he asked.

I held up 3 fingers. My wedding ring on one of them.

"I know it would be hard. I'm constantly away. And you would be in pain and it hurts knowing that sometimes I won't be there to help you. But, I'm happy you're the one carrying my child.  Things may be hard but I swear I'll never leave. I love you and are mini us." He smiled

******

This chapter sucked like justin bieber

Ahh well

yes I know. I'm having writers blocked. it sucks. Send ideas if you want

Comment vote share plz

And go check out the band Out Came The Wolves. They're amazing.

Follow them on ig @

cameronoctw

ervinoctw

alecoctw

austinoctw

mxlxch