25. Jinxx/Ashley Imagine(not shipped)

I was sitting on the couch waiting for my best friend, Ashley, to get home.

Although I wish he was more than a best friend. See, I met Ash a long long time ago. I'm Jake Pitts little sister. I'm great friends with the whole band. But, me and Ash had that like instant click or something.

The guys were out at bar right now. Yes, I was invited but why would I wanna go? Just see Ash try to get in some whorebag's pants? No thanks. I wish he didn't have that reputation of a player. It hurts me. Even though he has no clue I'm like head over fucken heals for him.

My hand reached into the popcorn bowl to find it empty.

Can't have a movie without popcorn, right?

I unraveled the blankets and went into the kitchen to make some more popcorn. While the popcorn was popping I got some chocolate out of the cabinet. I melted the chocolate so I could pour it on the popcorn. (A/N I was at a sleepover with a bunch of friends and we did that and it tasted delicious, I suggest you try it :) anyways back to the story)

I grabbed the delicious chocolatey popcorn bowl to the living room.

"Another night spent like this," I mumbled, hitting play.

The movie finally ended and it was already 2 am. I sighed.

I know, why don't I just go to sleep? Every time The guys go out I stay up till they all come back to the house safely

I waited another half hour. I give up. If they want to get drunk and wasted and not call then fine go right ahead. It's not like you  have a worried little sister or best friend or anything.

I got off the couch about to walk up the stairs to my room when I heard obnoxious giggling and stumbling of combat boots.

Not again.

Jake looked a little tipsy but he was aware of what's going on. You know how I know he's aware? He went straight to the fridge. Ahh, I love my brother.

Andy just flopped on the couch and rolled up in the blankets. my blankets. Oh well.

CC was just running around and giggling like a moron. Nothing new there. He put pots on his heads and started banging on them. "HAHA IM A DRUMMER!"

Jinxx was sober. Of coarse he had one or two drinks but other than that he was aware and in the right state of mind.

He walked passed me on the steps. And kissed my head. "Sleep well. It will be hell tomorrow morning."

Jinxx was also like a brother.  I love him. he always knew how to make me feel better. He was so sweet. I use to have a crush on him...

Then there was Ash. Two dumb bimbos strapped to his arms. There shirts were so small they might not even wear one.
There boobs were fake. I just wanted to pop their implants. That would be the highlight of my night.

I watched the scene unfold before my eyes as a tried my hardest not to cry.

I walked up the stairs trying my best not to break down.

"Come on babes," Ash slurred.

Ugh I don't want to hear this. But I know in a bit I will hear IT.

I quietly knocked on Jinxxs door, opening it slight "Jinxxy?"

He rolled over the bed facing me with a tired look. "Ash?"

I nodded my head with tears silently rolling down my face.

Jinxx knew everything. I didn't need to explain.

He sat up and patted a space next to him.

I walked over sluggishly and sat. My head in my hands.

I just ranted on and on.

"It's not fair. Everyday it's a new girl. I'm right here. I know he doesn't like me and he doesn't know I like him. But it hurts. A lot. I look at him like he's everything. But he looks at me as a best friend.  Or nothing. I'm just his best friends little sister. Nothing more. Never will be more. It sucks. He's always on mind. But tits are always on his.i just don't know." I sighed. My eyes were all red and puffy.

Jinxx just pulled me into a well needed hug.

I smiled. I was glad. I had a best friend like him.

"It's not fair to you YN. You're beautiful and gorgeous. You deserve better. You deserve Simone faithful, honest, caring and loving. Ash isn't that. You need a guy that can show you what you're worth, someone like me," he mumbled the last part.

I acted like I didn't hear the last part. I just smile. "Thanks Jinxx I love you too."

Maybe my feelings for jinxx were always there. But the feelings for Ash topped it.

He ran a hand through his hair. "No you don't get it." He was getting frustrated.

I was at loss for words.  I could tell he was too.

Next thing I knew his lips were on mine. I deepened the kiss putting my arms around his neck. He picked me up and placed me on his lap. The kiss was passionate yet sloppy.

I broke the kiss due to the fact I needed air.

We both smiled.

"Be mine?"

I answered by kissing him.
______________________________

Hey what u think?
Hope u liked it.

More of a jinxx imagine than ash

but hey it was cute in my opinion

vote comment share follow

and I had to add that pic of andy lmao <3
and I hope u enjoy the jinxx and ash vid
Ty
xoxoxoxo oxoxox