Cottagecore Julynn part 3

... the cat laying on the couch. "Hello?", she shouted looking around. When she looked back at the cat, she saw something magic. The cat transformed into a beautiful Girl wearing a gorgeous pink dress.

"I'm Julie", she introduced herself. "Your na- You're Julie?", Flynn stuttered, suddenly she could understand why people had been chasing the cat- well actually Julie, herself. Then she caught herself and quickly added, "I'm Flynn, but already know that" The girl chuckled. "It's nice to see you as a human", she smiled.

"It's nice having you know", Julie said in the tone. "So what now?", she asked slowly. "What do you mean?", Flynn asked confused.

"Well you came in here with my key, so if you want to you could date me", Julie explained. Flynn's face flushed red. Do I want to date her? Absolutely! But do I want to date her right now?

There was silence for a little and Julie was about to speak up again when Flynn made her decision. "As much as I'd like to date you, I would like to get to know you first and if you are okay with it, we could be friends for a few months first and then date", she told Julie.

"Sounds great", Julie agreed. "Should I still do the cat thing sometimes to not raise suspicion?", she then asked. "only if you want to", Flynn said, "but I can imagen being chased is not that fun"

With that Julie joined the friend group, soon her cousin Reggie and his best friend Alex followed. It was honestly hard to believe Reggie and Julie were cousins, they looked nothing alike, but Reggie did look like Julie's father who Flynn had also met once.

The group had a lot of fun and after a month Julie and the guys made a village band (basically the acoustic versions of the songs). That was when Flynn heard Julie sing for the first time and she immediately recognized her voice to be the voice she had heard all this time.

"Julie your voice is so beautiful, ALSO I totally knew it was you singing all these evenings and mornings", Flynn told her. "Thank you and what do you mean?", Julie asked. "Almost every evening since the day the cat let me pet it for the first time, I heard a beautiful voice singing from your cottage, even though that is basically impossible because of distance, but still", Flynn told her.

Julie's face went white, she was shook. Only my soulmate can me sing from anywhere! Is she? She looked at Flynn and then smiled. It would be nice.

Later that week she told Flynn about it who blushed a lot. Then she smiled too and said, "When we first really met, I said I wanted to get to know you before dating you and now I'm sure that I do know you. Our friends became friends and we did too, but now I want to ask you: Julie Molina, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"Yes", Julie laughed. They went on a beautiful date that evening and both of them were sure this was love.

A year later moved in the cottage together while Ray and Carlos moved back in their old house in the town. And a few months after that they adopted a new cat. This one had white fluffy fur and green eyes; it was adorable. Most of the time the two lovers were just cuddling with the cat on their bed in the cottage or hanging out with friends, but sometimes they still had romantic date-nights.

Two years later Julie proposed and of course Flynn said yes that summer they got married in a clearing in the forest. It was beautiful and Reggie being Reggie was the flower girl.

And they lived happily ever after!

Comment here, if you want me to write on-shots for the first date, the proposal and or the wedding!