Chapter 3

Tavon P.O.V

Yesterday had been interesting. Ty and I already seemed very close, but I had to admit I still had my worries. He seemed hesitant and careful around me. I hated the feeling, but I wasn’t about to force him to tell me or do anything. Part of me wanted to know what happened in our past that made me forget about him, but the other part of me just didn’t give a damn. I refused to mess up what I had now, but I hated not knowing.

Either way I was honestly content so far, and I was currently leaning against my blue, white, and chrome Yamaha YZF waiting on Dr. Stephen to get off work. I mean I wasn’t in a rush to go anywhere, but I honestly do not like staying in one spot. Lately I just had been feeling like I need to always be on the go. I didn’t give a damn where I was going I just wanted to go.

I looked at my watch and sighed. She should have been…

“This is safer than a car how?” I looked up and smiled at Dr. Stephen. She stood with her hands on her hips frowning at me. I smirked at her. “Who said I was trying to be safe?” I held the extra helmet out to her. “Are you coming or am I getting a cold shower.” She snorted and shook her head at me, but grabbed the helmet and slid it on. I smiled putting on my own before straddling the bike. I waited for her to get on before starting it up. She wrapped her arms tightly around my waist and I smiled with mischief behind my helmet. Without warning I revved the bike and shot out the parking lot hearing the doctor squeal in surprise.

When I hit the main road I revved my bike again and shot down it going 130 weaving through cars. To be honest I was having fun just doing that, but I knew the doctor probably couldn’t take more. I slowed down and pulled into a café. As soon as I stopped the bike the doctor stumbled off and threw her helmet off. She was standing on shaky legs and throwing daggers at me.

“You make people worship the ground. I might be walking for weeks after that.” I shrugged getting off the bike and taking my helmet off.

 “What can I say; I have a need for speed.”She just shook her head and turned to look at the café.

“At least I get to eat whatever body nutrients I lost on the way here.” I walked over to her and I leaned in close.

“You must at least tell me it was one hell of an adrenaline rush.” She frowned at, but said nothing. I sighed.

“Come on I’m actually hungry for once.” We walked to the door silently. I opened it for her and waited till she walked in before going in myself.

“Good evening and welcome to café La Lune. Will it be just the two of you today.” I nodded. “Alright follow me please.” We followed her as she led us to the back of the café. We sat down at an empty table in the corner. “Here are your menus and someone will be with you shortly.” I nodded and watched with little interest before turning to the doctor and frowning. She was looking at me intently as if she was trying to find something. I tilted my head curiously.

She put her menu on the table and folded her hands. “How have you been feeling ever since you got out the hospital?” I thought about that.

“To be honest I think I feel the best I’ve ever felt. I mean I’m so care free now.” she shook her head.

“You know what I mean.” I sighed.

“Sadly I do. I mean I’m feeling restless. I feel like I need to always be on the go.”

“I’m guessing you sitting here right now is difficult?” I nodded.

“Very, but I do need to eat something.” Her frowned deepened.

 “When was the last time you ate?” I frowned.

“When I was in the hospital.” She sighed and leaned back in her chair folding her arms.