Chapter 4

Tavon P.O.V

“Ughh that isn’t fair TK.” I smirked at Siya.

 “It is fair and you know it.” She growled and flipped the board game.

“Now it’s fair.” I shook my head and leaned forward thumping her on the nose.

“Bad girl how many times have I told you not to throw tempers when you can’t have your way.” She stared at me defiantly and I reached up to reprimand her again, but she flinched away glaring harder. “A question deserves an answer Siya.” She sighed.

“Five times.” I smiled at her and gave her one of my Oreos. She grabbed it and ate it in one go. I ruffled her hair smiling.

 “See your learning already.” She glared at me again and then smirked with that knowing mischief in her eyes.

 “Do you want me to show what I learned?” Before I could move she tackled me to the ground. I glared up at her.

“You wouldn’t dare.” She smirked and mentally slapped myself.

“Challenge accepted.” She leaned down and licked my face. I pushed her off scrubbing my face while she laughed hysterically at the ground.

I mumbled silent threat while getting up and going to my kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of water and walked back to the room where Siya was laughing. I smiled innocently. “Oh Siya.” She looked up at me and I smirked. “Pay back is a biotch.” I threw the bottle of water on her and she screamed. I laughed and threw the battle down admiring my work. She stood up and glared at me.

“You’re going to pay for that you bastard.” Before I could move jumped at me and we fell to the ground. We fell back and I hissed and groaned when I hit the floor hard. Siya jumped off me.

“I’m sorry TK, I thought you were going to catch me. Are you alright?” After I caught my breath back I shook my head.

“Don’t worry about it I’m fine.” I tried to sit up and winced falling back to the ground. Siya was looking at me worried. I leaned up slower this time, and ruffled her hair smiling. “It’s ok Siya I promise I’m fine.” In that moment the bell rung and I sighed. I stood up with Siya help and winced at the pain in my lower back. She frowned. “You know you’re going to get wrinkles if you keep doing that.” she chuckled. The door bell rang again.

I walked to it with Siya following behind me, and opened it. Lisa was standing there with a curious look. I followed her eyes and she was looking at Siya who was still dripping water. I laughed. “You don’t even want to know.” She shrugged.

“You’re probably right. Can I come in?” I stepped aside and motioned her in. Siya was looking at Lisa with amusement before a smile broke across her face.

“You’re pretty. I deem you queen of the pretty people.” Siya bowed holding out her hand. Lisa looked to me for help, but I shrugged. Lisa hesitantly put her hand in Siya’s and blushed when she kissed it going down on one knee. “My queen, what is your first command.”

I sighed. “Siya…” she looked at me as I gave her my ‘stop-being-bad’ look. She sighed and dropped Lisa hand standing back up.

“I’m getting cold.” I sighed.

“My shorts are in the last drawer, t-shirts in the first, and towels at the top of the closet.” She walked off into the room and I turned to look at Lisa.

 “Im guessing you’ve been spending your time with her this whole week.” I sat down in the couch sighing as the pressure to my back relaxed.

“Yes I have.” Lisa sat next to me glancing around the room before turning to me.

“You and she are awfully close.” I shrugged.