Epilogue

17 years later

“Can we go to the party please.” I looked at my son and his brother staring at me with puppy dog eyes.I smiled at them.

“Yes you can go, but be back no later than midnight. You do understand what will happen if you come home later than that right?”

Both of them nodded.

“Good now go and do whatever teenage twins do.” I watched as they ran off smiling after them.

Tavon and I have been happily married for seventeen years. The weeding was a year after he proposed, and we had it in Paris. A year after that Tavon and I adopted our two twin boys, Alec and Alex. They were complete angels and I had to have them. At first I worried that when they got older and knew what it mean to have two fathers they would hate us, but the exact opposite happened. They were very protective of us, and got into plenty of fights at school because of it. It worried me, but Tavon said they would be fine. I wanted to punch him, but he was right. Together Alec and Alex were unstoppable. How do I know? Well Tavon was the one who taught both of them how to fight and I taught them how to talk their way out of things. I know we shouldn’t have, but I couldn’t rush to the school every time they called about our boys fighting.

I smiled when I heard them arguing.

Those two were something else. They adored their uncles Zane and Chase. When me and Tavon were leaving the runway Chase and I made up, and when we got the kids they automatically took on the roll of being there uncles. I actually blame them for my kids being spoiled. If me and Tavon told them no, they would go to their uncles for it. Let me tell how frustrating that was.

 Jasmine, Lisa, Siya, Rain, Christy, Carry, Aqua, Tasha, and Melissa, appointed themselves as the boys aunts, and yes Tavon finally forgave Aqua. It took a lot of convincing on my part, but eventually they got there shit together. My parents came around as much as possible. Ashley and Akashi still work for me around the house. Oh and did I mention that star label owns Levis, Adidas, and Aero postal.

Life was great, and I was spending it with my family every step of the way.