Chapter 6

Tavon P.O.V

It’s been two weeks since my break down at Ty house. I still had my worries, but at the same time I felt like a weight was lifted. Through the whole thing Ty was by my side. I adored him for it, and to help me calm down even more he threw this party that was currently going on.

I stood around and looked at all the faces. Lisa, jasmine, Carry, Aqua, Melissa, Tasha, Dr. Stephen, Siya, Rain (the girl Siya picked up at the mall), Ashley, Akashi, Christy who I vaguely remember, and a man named Chase were all standing around either chatting, dancing, or drinking.

I looked at all of them and smiled. It felt good to have my mind occupied by things. My smile widened when I felt arms go around my waist.

“Are you havening fun?” I pulled out his arms and turned around pulling him closer to me.

 “Yes I am. Thank you for this.” He shrugged.

“There really is no need. I would do anything for you.” I smiled and gave him a peck on the lips.

 “Alright you two break it up.” I sighed and turned glaring playfully at Siya.

“What do you want?” She gasped and put her hand on her chest.

“So mean.” She smirked. “Come and dance with me.”

“Do I have a choice?” She shook her head. “I didn’t think so.” I looked at Tyler and he smiled.

“Go ahead and dance with her. I’ll be waiting for my turn.” I shrugged and followed her to the dance floor. Well I guess this night wouldn’t get any worse than this.

I fucking lied to myself. This night just got worse. I had one too many drinks and I felt a headache coming on. I groaned and stumbled away from Siya who was overly drunk and began to look for Tyler. When I didn’t see him around the room I walked outside and took in a deep breath. The night air felt good, but the feeling was interrupted when I looked on the other side of the pool.

Tyler and that Chase guy where standing close, a little too close for my taste. I frowned and went to move towards them, but groaned when a sharp pain shot through my head. I stood there with my eyes closed trying to ease the head ache.

It didn’t go away completely, but it went away enough for me to open my eyes again. When I looked back at Tyler and Chase I got that weird feeling in my stomach that I got when I first saw them together. At first I thought it was nothing and brushed it off, and then I just blamed it on the alcohol. I shrugged and was about to walk away when Chase leaned closer to Tyler.

I frowned, but before I could do anything else about it I groaned and fell to my knees. My head was throbbing furiously, and wouldn’t stop. I faintly heard the voices of the others around me, but I knew what was happening.  My mind began to drift into another time.

(A flash of all Tavon Memory)

“Come on TK push me harder. I want to go higher.” I smiled and gave Tyler one big push. He laughed as his swing went higher. I stepped to the side and just watched him. The sound of his laughter made me happy. “TK watch me jump off.” I frowned.

“Ty don’t do that.” Either he didn’t hear me or he just didn’t want to listen, but the next thing I knew he was flying through the air. He landed with a loud ‘oomph’. I laughed, but when he didn’t move I began to worry. I ran over to him and kneeled down. “Ty get up.” He still didn’t move. I went to get up, but I was instantly brought back to the ground. I stared up at Ty as he smiled down at me. I wanted to be mad at him for making me worry, but the smile on his face made me smile. He leaned down and kissed me on the cheek.