Chapter 5

Tavon P.O.V

It’s been three days since that day in Ty house. I know the memory of Ashley and Akashi was short, but it scared the hell out of me. Granted it was a good

memory, but the rush of emotion and the pain that came from the head ache had me shaken up. I mean if a memory as short as that one brought me to my knees, what will happen when I remember something big? What will happen when I remember my accident?

I groaned in frustration. I didn’t want to let it bother me so much, but it did. it bothered me so much I haven’t left my house once, I’m eating less than what I was before, and I’m pretty sure I would put a vampire to shame with the sleep I wasn’t getting. I sighed when I heard a knock at my door.

Honestly I thought about ignoring it because I’m sure I looked a mess, but when the knock came again I just sucked it up and went to the door opening it. I frowned. “Aqua.”

Aqua P.O.V

When he opened the door I stood there not able to move. When I came here I was on a mission, but seeing him…I backed down. “Hey TK, you look like hell. Are you ok?” he shrugged.

“At the moment that’s where it feels like I am.” I frowned.

 “What happened?” He sighed.

“Nothing I want to talk about right now, but what are you doing here. It’s a Wednesday and I’m sure you’re supposed to be at work.” I bit my lip, and decided to take a chance. “I wanted to see you.” He began to rub his temples.

 “I have a feeling there’s more to that. Either you can tell me, or I honestly don’t want to hear it. So what’s it going to be?” I frowned and sighed. I guess I was going to have to tell him no matter what.

“May I come in?” He stepped to the side motioning me in. I walked in and went over to the couch and sat down. He walked over and sat on the couch, but surprised me when he turned and laid his head in my lap.

“Now would be a good time to tell me if you want me to move before I get comfortable.” I sighed enjoying the closeness.

 “No your fine.”

“Good and I know this will sound weird, but can you play in my hair. That seems to be the only thing to calm my nerves.” I hesitated, but then began to run my fingers through his hair. He visibly relaxed and leaned into my hand.

“So what did you have to tell me?” When I didn’t answer him right away he opened his eyes and stared up at me curiously. “Whatever it is Aqua I promise ill listen to whatever you have to say, but you have to say it first.” I mentally prepared myself.

 “I know you don’t remember me TK, but I remember everything about you.” I paused getting ready for a whole speech, but then something in me made me stop. Why draw this out longer? “To put it simply…” I looked him straight in his eyes. “I’m in love with you. I have been and always will be. You mean the world to me, and I honestly I got jealous when I saw you with Siya. I don’t know why, and I knew it was childish but I couldn’t stop the feeling. I feel weird telling you this because you don’t remember me, but I couldn’t stand to keep these feelings bottled up any more.”

I stopped stroking his hair and he just kept staring up at me and I stared back. When he still didn’t say anything I felt whatever hopes I had leave. “I’m sorry I shouldn’t have told you.” I moved to get up and he sat up. When I stood ready to go he grabbed my wrist. I looked at it and then to him with a frown. He stood up and pulled me closer wrapping his arms around my waist. “TK wha…” my words were cut off by his lips. I felt my heart explode in my chest and I melted into his touch. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me.