Chapter 10

Tavon P.O.V

“For the love of…Siya if you don’t stop I’m going to throw your ass in a cage, lose the key, and never feed you cookies again.” She smirked at me, but stopped trying to grab at me. I was pissed off. No I wasn’t mad I was sexually frustrated and her trying to touch me wasn’t helping my problem at all.

“You do know you could just go get Tyler and get laid right? It’s been a month. He got you to forgive Chase and hell you and he don’t seem to have a problem with each other anymore. I’m pretty sure he’s working on getting you to forgive that Aqua chick. I mean come on Tavon since he started this whole ‘prove to you I will do no wrong’ thing, the two of you haven’t done anything but an occasional kiss and grope. ” I sighed.

 “I know, but…” she jumped on me and pinned me to the couch. I groaned when her leg accidently rubbed against my member. I know it shouldn’t have had any effect on me and usually it wouldn’t, but like I said I was sexually frustrated. I looked up at her to see she had a mischief glint in her eyes.

I started to push her off, but she rubbed her leg harder on me and I threw my head back and hissed. “This is why I said you need to just give in already. Being sexually frustrated is not healthy for you. Plus what if this wasn’t me doing this…” she rubbed against me again. “What do you think would happen? Just go to him or better yet bring him here.” I shook my head trying hard to contain myself.

“Even if I wanted to I couldn’t. He had to go help out at his company sssss….” I hissed her name when she rubbed against me again. At this point I was painfully hard and I knew it wouldn’t stop until I had Tyler beneath withering in my arms and moaning my name.

I groaned and pushed Siya off me pinning her to the couch. She gasped and I knew I looked sex crazed, but no matter how sexually deprived I was I be damned if I turn into… well I wouldn’t degrade me or her. I sighed and sat up closing my eyes trying to push the lust away, but Siya had awaken a beast and like I said nothing would help until I had Tyler in my arms. When I opened my eyes I looked back at Siya and she was laying there staring at me. I frowned.

“What?” She went to say something, but then closed her mouth again. I sighed. “Just say It Siya.” She sat up slowly and moved away from me. I shook my head. “I told you to stop Siya. Either way I have a problem and it needs to be fixed…Now.” I got up and snatched up my keys, leather jacket, and helmet before storming out the room. I was a man on a mission and this point not a damn thing was going to stand in my way.

Tyler P.O.V                                                                          

“I don’t know which ones I should put in the catalogue? Both of them are equally good, but there’s only one slot left to fill.” I frowned and picked up both the pictures. Chase was right. Both of them were equally beautiful and it would no dought set the winter trend for this year. I held up the left one and looked it over carefully, and then the same to the other.

Even after about five minutes of staring at the pictures I couldn’t decide. I sighed. “You know what, how about you use this one…” I held up the right one. “and put it in the catalogue. This one…” I held up the other one. “Will be a limited time offer. Say after September it won’t be available anymore and the only way to get it is to order it off line.” He nodded and smiled at me.

“This is why I love you, you genius.”

“It is one of his most lovable traits.” Chase and I both turned towards the door of my old office. Tavon stood with his arms crossed and leaning against it. I smiled and walked over to him. Tavon reached up and pulled me to him kissing me deeply.