Chapter 11

Tuesday

Tavon P.O.V

“So I have a plan and I need all of you to help me.” Siya, Rain, Lisa, Jasmine, Carry, Tasha, Melissa, Chase, Zane, Christy, Ashley, Akashi and the doctor all looked at me curiously. I sighed and looked Chase in his eyes. “What I’m about to say is confidential and once I let you know my plan if you don’t want to be here you can leave.” Everyone shrugged and mumbled an agreement. “I’m going to ask Tyler to marry me.” it was silent for a second before everyone cheered. I smiled, but frowned when I saw chase frown. He glanced at me, shook his head, turned and walked away. It pissed me off. I took a glance at Zane to see the hurt look in his face. This was going to end right here and now.

I pushed past the group and walked out the door. Chase was sitting on the floor leaning against the wall with his eyes closed. I cracked the door behind me and kneeled in front of him. “Please look at me Chase and understand what I’m about to say to you.” he shook his head and dropped it in his hands.

“I knew this was coming. I thought I could handle it, but I can’t.” I reached for his hands and pulled them away from him. He looked up at me and I could see the pain in his eyes.

“I don’t mean to be harsh, but it’s about time you stop torturing yourself. Tyler belongs to me and I refuse to let him go. I’ve tried living without him and it didn’t go so well. I know how you feel for him, he knows, and even Zane knows.” Chase frowned and was about to say something but I shook my head at him. “Zane is more aware of the situation than you think. He knows what you feel for Tyler and don’t you think that’s hurting him?” He sighed and nodded.

“To be honest with you I think he loves you Chase.”

 “I do love him.” Both of us turned to look at Zane leaning against the wall. Chase pulled away from me and we stood.

“How much did you hear?” He shrugged.

“All of it.” Chase sighed.

 “Zane I’m sorry.” He shrugged.

 “Why are you apologizing to me? I knew what I was getting into when I first entered this relationship, but like I said…I love you. I’m well aware I will never take that spot in your heart that belongs to Tyler, but I’m not asking for that either. I want my own place in your heart, but you have to allow me to enter it first.” Zane pushed off the wall and walked over to me.

“Congratulation, and I’m all in for helping you.” He glanced at Chase, and then back to me. “Just not today.” With that he turned and left.

Chase and I watched as he disappeared around the corner. “He is a fool to love me.” I looked at chase with a raised eyebrow.

 “Why is that?”

 “He’s going to get hurt. I will never be able to let go of Tyler.” I sighed.

“He will only get hurt if you allow it to happen. He knew what was going on and still he stayed. He trust you to be around Tyler, but I can promise you he’s not too thrilled about the idea. Hell I’m not thrilled about the idea, but I gave you and him a second chance Chase. I can’t do this without you or Zane.”

He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. “Alright I’ll do whatever I can to help, just let me know what and when.” I smiled at him.

“Can you pull together a miniature fashion show this Saturday?” He frowned at me.

“This Saturday is Ty….” I nodded.

“I’m going to propose to him on his birthday. I want to do it at a runway so it can be televised.”