I wish...

I have nothing to do better. So I thought to write. I'm so mad at Justin in real life but that a different story. So please enjoy. :) comment how you like it or tweet me @AriSellySparks and someday I'll start a story about jelena it's gonna be called "Life As We Know It" and it's what there life had been since November till now. :)  

_________________________

I went down stairs to get some breakfast. I opened the cabinet and look throw it I was to lazy and it was to early in the morning to fix something big. So I'll just fix my favorite cereal mini wheats. I put them in a bowl and put milk in then I went over and got a spoon from the drawer. Then I sat down and ate. I love mini wheats so much. Ever since I was a kid back in Canada I love it. I wonder what's Selena favorite cereal. I wonder if Selena favorite is mini wheats. I kept on think about mini wheat and how love them. I put the bowl in spoon in the sink. I look over at a picture fame from years ago.

Selena's p.o.v

I woke up to find just me in bed. I slowly pulled the covers off my body and slowly moved my legs over the edge of the bed. I looked over the whole room as I sat there. I saw a mirror on the wall my face was red and puffy. I play the scenario over in my head on what happened last night. I must of still been crying in my sleep after I finally fell asleep in Justin's arms. I look down to see the scares on my wrist from what I made from when my mom almost caught the house on fire with only me in it. I wish I would have died in the fire. I would be better than I am now. I wish my mom didn't tell the firemen that the fire was a kitchen fire. I wish she didn't so I could be taken away to a better family. Who loves me and would care for me. The only person that cares for me is Justin. And he kidnapped me so I would believe the words he said. Even if I did which I won't I don't want to go back to my house. I don't want to go back to that living hell. I look over at my phone and I see it lit up and took it and look at it over 100 missed calls from my mom.

Justin's p.o.v

I saw the picture of when I was in Canada with my mom and my dad and my little brother and sister when they where babies. I smiled remember them I miss them greatly. I slowly walked to the living room.

Selena's p.o.v

I put my phone down. Went to find Justin he probably went down stairs to go eat or something. I go down stairs I found Justin siting on the couch. I slowly walked behind him so he wouldn't know I was there. I slowly put my hand on his shoulder. He just up and scream like a girl. I busted out laughing

"Selena!" He said stock

I was laughing so hard I could respond . I finally stop laughing so I could respond

--------------------------------------------- 

Haha cliff hanger. Haha your gonna have to wait. I'm not gonna write tomorrow cause me and family and friends are going snow tubing :) anyways I thinking on doing one shots and the new story called "life as we knew it" so if you have any good idea for one shots comment. And what do you think going to happen next comment. Anyways I will probably update Thursday or Friday. Anyway stay beautiful my lovely ducklings ;D