Maybe music will help

"Hey, Selena you birthday is suppose to be special." I said as I sat on the couch

"Justin, I said whatever. That means I want the conversation to drop it; I want to stop talking about" she said she she turned her head

"But, why? It sound be special, cause you always getting older. I'm just saying it should. Why don't you want to talk about it?" I said in wonder

"I just don't Justin. Is it that hard to just drop it." Selena said with what sound like anger in her voice. I watched as she pulled her legs up on the couch and hugged them.

"I just don't understand why you don't what to talk about it?" I said as I felt selena hit the side of my body, and she was shaking which only meant she was crying.

"Selena, I didn't mean to make you cry I just-" I watched as Selena crawl on top of me and nuzzled her head in the corner of my neck. Then hugged me in the tightest hug; almost like she thought I was going somewhere for a long time, or even never coming back. Like I would leave her.

I took my hands rubbed circles around her back to calm her down, which only made her cry more.

Selena sobbed and she never let go off me. It's been like an hour or something. Well it feels like it anyway. I walk into the kitchen with my back against the table with Selena in my arms. She still pried to me and hasn't moved an inch. She still crying I'm surprise she still has this much tears.  

I need to calm her down. I walked out of the kitchen and I walked upstairs, to the bedroom. Maybe music will make her feel better. I somehow managed to get on my computer I went on YouTube. Now I just need to think what song to play. I don't know what she crying about but anything will help, I guess. She still sat on my lap my laptop was on the bed. While I sat there on the bed. I typed in a song a song I heard on the radio a while back. Maybe that will help. I believe it's by a girl named Demi Lovato. Selena kept on crying.  

The music started

I'm losing myself, trying to compete with everyone else instead of just being me. Don't know where to turn I been stuck in this routine.

It play. I don't know if Selena cried more before the song played or now. Maybe Noah will have to come and build a boat or something. Because it a pouring. It's sad cause I basically started this whole thing. If I didn't just shut up we wouldn't be in this mess.

The song kept on playing

I don't wanna be afraid I wanna wake up feeling beautiful, today. And know that I'm okay cause everyone perfect in unusual way. So you see, I just want to believe in me. La la la la la la la la

It's crazy cause this song fits Selena so perfectly. I mean she never told me her whole story but she had told me some. This song is so true even though we have our flaws and everything. I doesn't matter because we are perfect in unusual ways. I really do think Selena wants to wake up feeling beautiful. All though she already is.

I felt selena move where she wasn't holding on to me for dear life. She moved her body to the side still sit on my lap and he head laid on my shoulder. She still crying though. I still don't know why she is crying. The music kept on play and Selena kept on crying. I feel really bad about her. I put my arms around her; I hugged her. I took my hand and rubbed her arm up and down, to calm her.  

I hope soon Selena will talk to me.

________________________

I promised didn't I? I take my promises legit. Anyway what do you think is going to happen next? I hope this was long enough for you. I might make the next one long but no promises. This legit took me a week to do. I started on Monday and ended on Saturday. I really wanted to make it longer but I though to out it in another chapter.  

Any who

Like

Fan

Comment

And all that other good stuff

Stay beautiful my lovely ducklings :)

Ohh and a HUGE cliff hanger haha ;D

I'm that terrible ;D