We need to get her one that's cute and sweet.

*Justin's P.o.v*

I was out with Ashley, picking out things for Selena's birthday. I'm trying to make this the best birthday ever for her.

I left Selena sleeping as I got up and extra hour, to find stuff for her birthday, And of course a surprise she will love but I have to get that later on.

"Okay, so since you been around her more, what does she like?" Ashley said as we walked to the party section of the store

"Well, her favorite color green, so we can get like streamers and balloons." I said

"Okay, yeah." Ashley said walking over to the party section

"Okay, so we will get some green balloons. Hey what's her second favorite color?" Ashley said picking up the balloons and steamers

"Umm, oh yeah it's blue." I said

"Okay." She picked up the steamers

She walked around the party section some more when she squealed "we should get Confetti and glow sticks!"

"Whatever will make her birthday fancy." I said scratching the top of my head

"Great" she also almost squealed

I'm thinking she likes doing party's and planing things out..if I only knew that before, I won't come out of the store broke.

"Hey Justin" she said and she walked up to me "we need to get her cards, like cute sweet cards" she said putting her hand on my shoulder and giggled. I laughed and said "Okay" and we walked to the card section in no time. Ashley squealed and "I found the perfected card, Justin read it." And I said 'Okay' to make her happy I took the card and it had two bunnies, with hearts surrounding it, "On your Special birthday..." So I opened the cards and it said " I wanted to let you know babe, that I love you, Through carrots or lettuce. We will alway be infinite. Forever & Always." I smiled at there Relationship, they only have met once. But they just clicked when they met, they act like they're a couple. It's cute and cheesy. And I say that and I'm one of their boyfriends. It's great they have a relationship though. I gave the card back to Ashley, I walked down the card the section and I finally found my card, it was cute and sweet like Ashley said we should get. We Decided that we would get a cake pre-made cake. That we shouldn't try and bake one cause we might burn down the house or something like that. Cause we all know I'm a bad cooker.

We finally made it home, luckily Selena was still asleep and we quickly put streamers and balloons up and I told ashley that I will go up stairs and wait for Selena to wake up. She said okay, so I walked up the stairs and sat on the chair and watched Selena. She stirred and then she fluttered her eyes open, she blinked a few times then she got up and throw her feet down to the ground, she looked at me for a little bit. Then she finally said, "It's really nice when you wake up to your boyfriend is starring at you, I don't feel creeped out at all." She shooked her head no and I told her to get dressed then come down stairs she shook her head saying okay and I got up and walked down stairs. Me and Ashley grabbed our confetti cannons and waited. Few seconds later we hear the bedroom door open, as me and Ashley got in our potions, Selena walked down the stairs and we was hidden behind a book shelf until she made it in the living room then me and Ashley jump out and screamed 'happy birthday' and we twisted our confetti cannon which made confetti go everywhere.

We looked up at Selena and she had her hand where her heart was, the look on her face was priceless she looked surprised or shocked.

"Are you two trying to give me a heart attack!" She said as she breathed heavily

And we ran and gave her hugs.

"Happy birthday, Babe" Ashley said to Selena

"I guess thank you, Darling." Selena said unsure to welcome her.

"Also happy birthday, babe" I said as I kissed her cheek

"Thank you, I guess" I said she said still shocked

"We let get this party started!" Ashley screamed, I think she more excited than anyone else.

"Yeah! Haha" Selena chuckled while throwing up her hands, shorty dropped her hands and said "oh, and p.s I'm not cleaning this up, That is not my job!" referring to the show Drake & Josh snapped her fingers and walking away into the kitchen. I guess we are having cake first..

________________________

Okay, first off I'm sorry I didn't update last week, I was busy. I truly don't even know if you read my story anymore. But, I won't update this weekend because I'm busy, I really did want to keep on going with this but I want to update or I would have updated next week. I thought the sooner the better.

Anyway, What do you thinks going to happen?

Comment

Vote

And all that other good stuff.

Well anyway, stay beautiful my lovely ducklings.

Possibly no promises but possibly going to update 3/22/13 which is when spring breakers comes out where I live. I'm so excited.

Well, Kay bye.