Selena, Now that I can say this....

Then not even a second later he put 

"That's it, I'm kid napping you until you know and believe it."

I just laid there no expression; Nothing. But then I felt my eyes water up and tears just fell down my eyes. That's when Justin pulled into my driveway and jumped out of his car and ran up to me.

"Selena! come here." He picked my off the ground and pull me into a hug.

"Its okay." "Its okay." and that's when I just broke down and cried

He just sand to me softly

"Across the ocean, across the sea,

Starting to forget the way you look at me now

Over the mountains, across the sky,

Need to see your face, I need to look in your eyes

Through the storm and through the clouds

Bumps on the road and upside down now

I know it's hard, babe, to sleep at night

Don't you worry

'cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight"

And for course that made me go into what seemed like a mental breakdown. 

and also he kept hugging me tighter so I cried harder, And I barred my head deeper into his warm chess, Which made me cry more.

"Uhh..Selena look at me," He said calmly

 Which I did look at him, But my vision was blurred from me crying.

"Selena, Now that I can say this....You are the best most amazing best friend ever, and the amazing girlfriend ever. Selena, Your hand fits in mine like its made just for me, But bear this in mind it was meant to be. I know you never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile, But I love you endlessly. you'll never love yourself as half as I love you and you'll never treat your self right darling, But I want you to. Every time I see you, I get a rush of happiness; like there no worry in the world. I love you to the moon and back...Maybe even more than that maybe like I love you so much as infinity...Wait no I'm sure of that. I love you so much as infinity..It goes on forever and never stops..You know what..I love you forever and a day..Cause the first day I saw you I knew we would be forever."

He wiped the tears streaming down my face. I just starred into his caramel brown eyes..well I tried to look into them; I really couldn't see cause of my crying 

"Selena...Would you like to come over to my house."

"Uhh..Yeah-h that seems nice-e." I said the my voice cracking cause of me crying

"Okay."

He took my hand and open my side of the car door. 

It was a short car ride and a silence one. But I did stop crying.

So we finally got to Justin's house, and of course it was cleaner and nicer than mine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Don't forget to comment or tell me on @AriSellySparks