I can't escape my demons

❤ Ashley's P.o.v ❤

"Hey Ashley, can I spend the night over at your house?" Selena questioned after a while and I stopped and looked at her. "Why?" I asked "I just that uhm," she sighed and then let her shoulders drop "It's just that," she tried to start again. "It's just," She sighed again and looked away "Justin is never home lately anymore, and it's pretty lonely." She confessed "and plus, I'm pretty sure Ashlena will be okay home alone and also I want to party some more." She added "Uhm, okay yeah sure." I agreed "Yay! Sleep over at Ashley's house!" She cheered and then ran off to the car.

I walked to the car and pulled out and out into the road.

_

After we danced for an hour and Selena met my doggy Olive. We decide to watch movies. We wanted to watch disney movies so I put on Tangled. Then Selena curled unto my side and put her arm around my waist. Soon, not even halfway through the movie I look over and Selena was asleep. I some how managed to turn off the T.v and carry Selena up the stairs. I didn't want to wake her up to get her clothes changed. So I just left her there and then put the covers over her body. Then I walked into my closet and changed. Then I went and laid down in my bed and I let the warmth of the covers warm me.

-

So far no luck, I haven't gotten to sleep yet. I couldn't for some reason. I'll the sudden I felt Selena's body weight hit my back. I felt my back get wet and then I heard Selena whimper. I turned over "Selena?" And she just rapped her arms around me and dug her head into my neck and sobbed. I hugged her back and I pet her hair. "Shh..Selena it's okay." I said trying to call her down. The sobs rippled throw her chested. I didn't know what else to do, I really hate Justin right now for just leaving her. No telling how many night this has happened and no one was there to comfort her. "Selena, it's going to be okay." I said as I didn't know what else to say. 'No' I heard her mumble into my neck and she said something else. "What was that Selena?" And then she look up at me. Her face was all puffy and her eyes were red. "I said" she spoke "that-that no, because, my demons won't leave me alone." She sighed "Nothing helps anymore, my dad died, my mom hates me, music doesn't even help. Justin, he left. I'm pretty sure you will too." She said and buried her head back in her shirt. I really hate Justin now. I didn't know what to do though. Everything around her was slowly crumbling down. I hugged her and then I heard her whisper "I can't escape my demons." I was actually pretty shocked on what she has said to me. I just hugged her and petted her hair. After a while she spoke again "I-I can't sleep Ashley" she said "There's to much for sleep" I automatically understood what she was saying. I got this idea of what my help. "Selena lay here, I'll be right back" I said and I throw the covers off of me and got out of bed and headed down stairs. I grabbed the pen and notebook and headed back up stairs and opened the door. "I'm back" I whispered and then Selena look up at me "I hear that people who can't sleep are good at poems" I said "So, I'm gonna give you this and I'm going to go out of the room and you can write to your heart content" I said and I walked out of the door and I grabbed Olive and went down stairs and sat on the couch. I started talking to Olive. "Selena doesn't feel that well" I said and I pouted my lower lip and then Olive's ears went up acting like she was concerned. "I hope she gets better soon Olive, I really do. Maybe this writing poems thing will work." I spoke to olive and she just starred at me like she knew what I was saying "I'm really going to kill Justin tomorrow..well today actually" Olive put her front paws on my shoulders and licked my nose. I giggled and then I heard Selena scream  "Ashley I'm done!" I heard Selena scream as I got off the couch I was taken back on that I heard next "The deed is done" but that not Selena's voice...it's a more like a man's voice.

__________________________

Are you happy I updated?

What I wild night they had.

Poor Selena</3

I wonder who's or what's the voice is and who it is.

What will Selena's poems say?

Will they ever know what they say?

This might be all answer in the next one

Well,

Comment

Vote

&

All that other good stuff

Well, stay beautiful my lovely ducklings ;D

Oh, and did I just do I cliff hanger, sorry not sorry.