Play time with Ashlena!

❤ Selena's p.o.v ❤

Just as I knew it, I couldn't go back to sleep. So I got out of Ashley's arms and I took Ashlena and went downstairs, cause there's a lot of extra room and I won't disturb Ashley's and Justin's sleep. As I got down the stairs I went in one of the rooms that was supposed to be a bedroom. I put Ashlena down and I laid on the ground, Ashlena ran across the room and licked my face, I giggled and then picked her up and set her on my lap. She then put her paws on my shoulder and then she licked my nose.

She likes licking my face doesn't she?

I giggle and then I sat her back on the ground. I got up to get one of her toys got for my birthday that's up stairs. So I got up the stairs and went into the kitchen and got one of the toys, then I looked up at the window, and I saw that that the sun was coming up. So I thought it must be around 5 o'clock, I then headed down stairs to Ashlena. She chased me all around; trying to get her toy. I finally gave it to her. I pulled it out of her mouth and then she tried to get it out of my reach but, somehow she grabbed my wrist, I gently detach her from me. There was two small cuts along my wrist. It then flood blood down my wrist. I started at my wrist; not comprehending what just happened. But then, it hit me. Matter of factly, it made me trigger. It made me want to cut. As I thought I was finished with cutting. I wasn't. I got up and went into the bathroom and washed the dripping blood off my wrist. As I got back to the room where Ashlena was I played with her some more until I heard movement that was coming from up stairs. They must be up. I grabbed Ashlena and ran up stairs. To find that that Justin was up and right when I got to the last step Ashley woke up. The both looked at me weird. Probably wondering why I came from down stairs. I put down Ashlena.

"I woke up early and I could go to sleep, so I thought to play with Ashlena since you to we're asleep" I said as I moved closer to them

"Oh, okay" that both said at the same time

"Yeah, I don't know about you two but I'm starving." I said as I made my way into the kitchen

I grab a bowl and poured Honey Nut Cheerios into the bowl and sat down at the table, the Justin and Ashley walked in. They poured there cereal and sat down and we started up a conversation with jokes, like cheesy jokes. We soon finished our cereal and then out of all people Ashley screamed

"LAST ONE TO YHE LIVING ROOM IS A ROTTEN EGG!"

We all tried to fit throw the door and I finally pushed them out of the way and run to the living room until Ashley grabbed my foot and I fell, and then Justin fell on top of us. This is a great way to start off the day. Not.

----------------------------------------------------

Uhm, so what just happened in this chapter?

I hope you liked it.

It will get better, I promise.

All my others sucked.

I hope it's getting better.

Well,

Comment

Rate

&

All that other good stuff

Stay beautiful my lovely ducklings! ;D