Hide and seek

I've wanted to update soon right now. Cause I love updating when I'm bored. Anyway I reread my story and I realized I messed up some words. Anyways here we go....

---------------------------------------------

I walked into my room. I realized nothing was there. So I looked around up stairs nobody was there. So I walked down stairs and I looked around. Nobody was there. I hate having a big house at these times.

I walked in the kitchen looked around and then was one of the counter doors were half way opened. I open the door to find Ashley hugged her legs.

"Dang it you found me" she said and she got out of counter.

"Let's go find Selena on award." I said as we look around.

We finally made it down stairs we look around we looked in the rooms that had nothing in them. I don't even know why I did there's no place to hide. We looked in the bathroom, we looked around. We open the bathroom there was Selena. She was sit there.

"Dang it, you found me." She said as she go up from sitting there.

"Okay, how about down stairs is off limits for hide and go seek

"Okay" we all agreed and headed up stairs

"Okay, it Ashley's turn since I found her first" I said standing there until Ashley started counting

"1....2...3..4.."

Me and Selena ran different directions

Ashley p.o.v

19...20...ready or not here I come"

I ran to the kitchen and I looked around to find Justin squeezed into the corner of the kitchen.

"Thank god! You found me I totally forgot I was claustrophobic." He said

How could he forget he was claustrophobic?

We looked around the kitchen we looked up stairs and then we found Selena hidden in some covers.

We all ran down stairs.

Justin fell on the couch. "1...2...3..4..."

Selena p.o.v

We ran I hid in little space in the cabinet. Ashley when somewhere else. I bent down the lowest I could and I stay quiet as possible. And just sat there.

Justin p.o.v

"19..20...well you know the thing I'm coming!"

I went into the kitchen. I open every cabinet. Even the fridge.

Nothing.

Until I got to the last cabinet. I looked all the way done until I seen something out of place. Like something was behind it. I quickly took the box. There was Selena not making a move until I moved the box, she crawl out. It was so tight in there. Only if I could do that but no...

I felt something on my lips. It was Selena she had kissed me of course I join in. We pulled back and we ran up stairs to find Ashley in the bathroom closet.

We ran down stairs. Selena started counting "1...2..3..4.."

Me and Ashley ran up stairs

Selena p.o.v

"18..19..20! Ready or not here I come" I said as I let out a little giggle.

I'm going to be different and run up stairs first. I got up the stairs and looked in the bathroom.

No one

I looked in the bathroom. I looked in the closet there was ashley.

She jump up "dang it!" She said as she tucked some hair behind her ear.

"Let's go find Justin" I said as we looked all around we walked past the bed. I felt something grab my foot I screamed and jump back in terror.

It was Justin.

Justin p.o.v

I heard someone walking next to the bed. I grab it hope it was Selena.

It's was.

I crawl out of the tight space that could kill me.

As I laughed so hard until I was crying.

I looked at Selena and she jumped so hard she landed in Ashley arms. Her face looked like she was going to kill someone.

"Hahaha! Karma rocks! I got you back gomez! Haha! You should have saw yourself

She jump out of Ashley's arms.

"Whatever" then she turned around and walked out of the room

I could tell she wasn't mad cause halfway down the stairs she busted out laughing.

She can't stay mad at me unless I did some hurtful damage.

Me and Ashley walked down the stairs to see Selena watching a movie. We sat down on the couch.

"So, Selena what are we watching?" Ashley said as she bent over so she could see Selena

"The hunted mansion" Selena said as she didn't even take her eyes off the tv

"Awesome!" Ashley said and we all laid back on the couch

__________________________

Haha. Cliff hanger. Till tomorrow. I spent like 3 day on this thinking of stuff and I slowly wrote it. Anyway I'm like 99% sure I'm writing tomorrow. I was gonna right more but school is tomorrow. So goodnight. Stay beautiful my lovely ducklings ;D