Seena and Benzo on the way to the final densation

❤ Selena's P.O.V ❤

Weeks have gone by and the days have got worse. Justin doesn't even seem to love me anymore. The cutting has got worse. Ashley figured out that I cut. she the only one that seems to like me anymore. But, none of that matters tonight cause Ashley and I are going to the Demi Lovato concert. I was sitting in the living room looking out the window for to see if when Ashley's going to pull up. I heard barking and I realized that was Ashlena. She is not the size of a puppy anymore, and it's been only like two weeks since I got her. She jump on the couch and push me down.

"Ashlena, is it dinner time? Are you hungry?" I said as I talked to her as she was like a child

She barked and then ran to the kitchen door. I got up and open the door and she ran to her bowl. I went and grabbed her food and pour it in her bowl. Then she shoved her face in the bowl. I then walked upstairs into the bedroom and look at me outfit. Even though I'm only going to a concert. I was wearing a floral shirt with blue jeans and black converses. I decide I should put my hair up in a braid. I then ran down stairs and sat on the couch.

It's actually really lonely here without Justin. I never know where he is anymore. It's usually just me and Ashlena here. He sometimes is here but we never talk. I really don't know what happened between us. A few days after Ashlena bit my wrist Justin noticed. I told him that Ashlena did it but he didn't believe me. He just screamed at me that he thought I've stopped. Everything is just a mess. I was brought out of thought when I saw Ashley pull up in the driveway. I grabbed Ashlena and went outside and put Ashlena in the gate. Then I went and got in the passenger side

"Well Seena, are you excited?" Ashley said and she called me by the nickname she gave me.

"Oh yes! Loads Benzo!" I squealed

"Let's go then" She said and then backed out of the drive way and down the road

I turned on the radio and nearly blared it.

After some chit chat and music we were finally got to the arena.

The thought of actually being here made me more excited and I was sorta jump around places.

"Does wittle Seena have to hold mommy hand? so wittle baby Seena doesn't get lost while entering the arena?" Ashley said in a baby voice as she hold out her hand to take so I would stop jumping around. I took her hand and then we entered the arena and then I let go of her hand. Since we were seeing her backstage we were put in a line to wait and take pictures with Demi. I was jump up and down and squealing. I think I was the loudest person there.

We finally was the third one in line and by this time I've clam down a little. I actually was find of nervous. Oh well. But I haven't stopped moving and the look on Ashley face was a face she wished she didn't know me at this time. People line moved and now we were the second one in line.

__________________________

Are you glad I finally updated after two months?(;

Haha, but I'm so sorry.

So what did you think?

Did it suit your fancy? :P

I once myself went to a Demi Lovato concert and I acted just like Selena but I didn't have back stage passes but I still was really excited. It was back in I think 2011? But like they were filming the Stay Strong Document at the concert and well, there was a camera facing where I was at and I didn't know what it was and I throw a piece of my shoe because my shoe was breaking and also I was wanting for Demi to come out. True Story.

Anyway,

Comment

Vote

&

All that other good stuff

Oh and don't forget to ship Seena & Benzo!(;

Any who, I'll probably start updating on weekends. Or whenever I feel like it.(;

Stay beautiful my lovely ducklings! ;D