INTRO

The story takes place in Disney's  'The Falcon and The Winter Soldier' and it is therefore strongly advised to watch the series before continuing

The story takes place in Disney's  'The Falcon and The Winter Soldier' and it is therefore strongly advised to watch the series before continuing. It will contain spoilers from the show and refer to the rest of the Marvel movies throughout the chapters.

It is written in third person, past tense, and follows Leah Stark; an overly anxious and struggling female who is trying to adjust to the new society after being brought back from The Blip. Despite the tragic events of her father's passing, Leah is stubbornly determined to take on the mission of finding her place in the world.

James Buchanan Barnes is hiding his hurt and pain behind sarcasm. He does everything in his power to keep his mind occupied. It leads him to an unplanned mission with Sam and the person that will end up coloring his skies.

DISCLAIMER! I do not own or claim the original characters.

SMUT will be a part of the story as the bond between Leah and Bucky develops. Please do not expect smut over the course of the first few chapters. It is not the main focus of this story, but will be occurring on several occasions (yum).

If you are sensitive to below kinks and warnings, this book might not be the right one for you.

WARNINGS! Size kink, knife kink, daddy kink, choking kink, BDSM, impact play, mentions of mental illness, violence, mentions of blood and death. (apologies if I have forgotten anything)