TWENTY-THREE

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE;
packed

[+] WARNINGS!      — the first part contains descriptive smut

[+] WARNINGS!
the first part contains descriptive smut.
if you aren't comfortable with that, scroll down and read from the ☆

LEAH WHIMPERED under him, his warm lips nipping roughly over her skin as he left a trail of purple marks over the side of her neck, his tongue lapping over the fresh bruises that he had created. His cold vibranium fingers were wrapped tightly around her throat, harshly capturing her tiny body under his, keeping her right where he wanted her.

He hushed her as he filled her body with hard thrust, his hips snapping forcefully against hers, «shh, be a good girl for me.»

Shivers ran down her spine and Bucky's warm hand brushed up inside her shirt, pushing up the soft material in one swift motion. His large hand gripped her skin tightly, nails sinking deeply into the flesh of her upper side. His hard slams into her body never faltered, burying deeper into her, the female under him becoming a mess from his continuous actions.

A loud moan slipped from her parted lips, «Bucky,» and she felt herself...

Leah snapped awake, her fingers sprawling over the dark material of her shirt as she gripped it. Her heart was beating fast, hammering underneath her burning skin. Her breathing was heavy, chest falling up and down. Leah's thighs squeezed together under the soft sheets, a warm and pulsing sensation quickly spreading between her legs like a growing fire.

Bucky's blue eyes rested on her. He laid on his side, his jaw clenching. He had woken up minutes before her. Flashes of her dream had slipped into his own, disturbing the vivid nightmare that otherwise would've taken over his mind. The small glimpses kept replaying on a loop, gnawing on his bones. His hands were itching to pull her body to his and it took him every ounce of willpower to stay still next to her.

«What did you just dream?» He asked her, his voice darker than usual.

Her eyes quickly slid down to him and she was unable to hide the surprise that clouded her eyes— not expecting him to be awake. She leaned back and laid on her side, facing him. The dark haired girl tried to push away the naughty thoughts inside of her head, blinking a few times as she tried to erase any trace of the dream she had. A wave of embarrassment crashed over her and she silently hoped he couldn't make out the crimson red color that splattered across her cheeks in a tainted blush.

«Nothing,» Leah said, her voice barely a whisper.

A knowing smirk fell to his lips, hearing the faint and muffled sound of her moaning his name. It echoed inside his head, taunting him as it was driving him crazy with lust.

«It didn't sound like nothing.» He finally spoke. His eyes flickered over her face, observing her closely.

Leah's eyes hardened on him as he teased her, «what did it sound like then?» She challenged him.