chapter 11:ravers

Hazel walks into my room with a skintight black dress on stepping out of my closet she does a spin "as hot as u look in that were going to a rave,like a glow in the dark trip back to the 80s rave" her mouth drops and she starts ripping the clothing off her body making her way to my closet.

We finally decide on our outfits,Hazel is wearing white highrise shorts with fishnets and a neon pink bikini top. I decide on a neon green crop top that hugs all the right places. I paired this with the same color shorts and white fishnets. Slipping on our sneakers we start on our makeup making slightly too much noise.

After we're done we take our phones and portable chargers and tip toe our way to the back door where we wont get caught. Successfully we make it outside and we steal Stefanos car because he is always out and took the tracker off of his so he wouldn't get caught at stripclubs.

Pulling up to the rave we step out to a warehouse with two big doors. Locking the car two men stand waiting for a password to get in. stepping up the men stare at us "what can fill a room without occupying any space?" the man on the right has a stern tone like hes trying to intimidate us oh come on you look like a puppy Hazel and i look at eachother and nod "a lightbulb" we say at the same time and the men open the door to unleash flashing lights,music so loud your bones are vibrating and so.many.people. Hazel and I have never been to anything like this so we stare at eachother and rush in with the doors behind us. We make our way to the bar and get two drinks. Taking a sip its sour and sugary,one of the best alcoholic drinks we've had. "were getting so fucked up tonight" she's yelling and we both laugh

...

It's been about two hours and we're dancing like there's no tomorrow. I've found myself dancing with many groups of people and were all just having fun. While dancing i feel like i'm one with the music it's so loud. An unfamiliar grip finds my waist and I turn around quickly to be met by an unfamiliar man. I cover up my instinct by putting my hands on his arms and we continue dancing.

After a while he makes his way to a new girl and I find my way to Hazel who's a few feet in front of me,after about 15 minutes the music changes to something much more hype and now most of the guests are jumping and dancing with each other.

Hazel and I are jumping around having the time of our lives dancing around. our bodies bump and collide with others as the large group of people comes closer together. a man with a body full of glow and the dark body paint comes up to us.

"hey ladies wanna try some" he wiggles a small bag full of colorful pills shaped like flowers. Hazel and I look at eachother and we both give each other a look. "What is it?" she yells over the loud music

"molly" he yells just as loud. sending each other another look we shrug our shoulders and smile "sure why not" grabbing the bag. I take one and give it to Hazel and then I take one. I looked at her before giving him the bag watch him. giving the bag back he takes one and puts it on his tongue. then we don't hesitate and put the drugs in our mouths and down it with alcohol.

...

it's been a few hours and the drug has hit our system fully. dancing together all my sense are heightened and her and i are laughing

This feels amazing. The air is thick and hot but the gust of wind from jumping around adds an extra feeling of euphoria on top of everything.

"hazel this is so fun i never wanna leave" she grabs my hands and we spin around "i don't either" i'm thirsty "i need to go get a drink stay here" she nods giggling a bit and i walk off

i walk to the bar and a man in neon yellow shorts offers me some shots "sure why not" i lean into his ear and he gets a round. I grip his shit and gasp "this feels so nice" he laughs a bit before ordering another round. After about 3 rounds of shots he walks to the back we're the bathrooms are so I take this as my cue to return to the dance floor.