Chapter 5: Hidden Power

Level 1 Boss: Egg-samurai 2000

Amelia Jade:

Honey the Cat dashed around the mech avoiding blows from the badniks and punched it in the leg causing a few scratches.

The first badnik sent an arm cannon blasting towards Honey which Rouge dive kicked away just in time sending it to the second badnik causing it's leg to be blown to bits.

The second shot a barrage of bullets at Amy which she deflected with her hammer. They rebounded into it's head causing it to burst and it's body to fall to the ground.

The first badnik replaced it's leg with a spare and fired a laser at Rouge which she dodged but instead, got slammed in the back with Eggman's mech causing her to crash into the window of a vacant toy store.

The second badnik was apparently still functioning because it bashed into Amy with full force causing her to crash onto the floor.

Rouge got up in time to stop the second badnik from crushing Amy and pulled her into the air then, dropped her from a few feet above the second so she could smash it with her hammer with a more intense impact, causing the whole thing to explode.

The first one attempted to blast a rocket at Honey only so she could spin it back at him causing a loud boom to echo throughout the vicinity as it fell to pieces.

"Give it up already Eggman. We've got you surrounded," Amy said demandingly.

Dr. Eggman just smirked and laughed.

"Why are you laughing? Did we say something funny?" Honey said with a sassy attitude.

"If you thought that was the real challenge than I'll have you know that you are greatly mistaken. Hahahahaha!" He cackled in delight.

He pressed a big red button and the mech began to display the heavy arsenal of weapons that it hid within it's backside and new sheets of black armor began to layer it's self upon the silver mech. He unsheathed a large carbon steel katana about eight feet long with a steampunk style handle.

Our faces began to morph into that of shock and terror.

"I give you my latest creation... the Egg-Samurai 2000!"

Shadow the Hedgehog:

So G.U.N. decided to give me a day off today. It was a cool and breezie spring day with a clear sunny sky which contradicted my mood. I stood on a tall hill with a tree behind me by Westopolis. I came here very frequently whenever something was on my mind or when I had nothing to do. Suddenly the sound of earpiece began to blare in my ear.

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep

I grunted and clicked my earpiece to hear Rouge on the other side.

"Shadow, it's Rouge," she was panting heavily.

"This had better be important," I muttered to myself.

"It's an emergency! We need you to get over here right now!" She panicked.

"Where are you and what do you mean by we? What the hell is going?" I asked confused. I thought it was our day off today.

"I'm at a place called All Star Mall in Station Square with Amy and that girl Amelia." I heard a laser off in the distance and a very familiar laugh from someone I really don't like.

"I'll be there right away," I clicked the earpiece again and glided in the direction of my destination only to be confronted by Eclipse who stood in my way with an idiotic smirk on his face.