Chapter 12: Warrioress

Sonic the Hedgehog:

Shadow ran inside the G.U.N Base with Amelia and I turned to face my foe.

"Hey blue hedgehog! Get over here and face me!"

"Why would I wanna get closer to you? I can already smell your bad breath from far away!"

He laughed, "Oh, looks like I got the funny one. I doubt you'll laughing for long when I rip you limb from limb!"

"Doesn't sound very pleasant to me. I think I'll pass."

"Are you mocking me?!"

I shrugged, "Well I'm obviously not calling you beautiful."

"Grrrrrrrrr you annoying brat!" Ugly charged towards me on all fours and tried to pounce me.

I dodged quickly, obviously. His head bashed into the ground, making a huge crater to form.

Note to self: don't try to headbutt this guy.

He started to get up, a glowing red aura encasing him.

"Uhhhh, any help guys?!"

Ian, Alex, and Cara stood next to me.

"We would be glad to assist you," said Cara unsheathing her huge sword, Alex pulling out his staff, and Ian pulling out his... harpoon gun.

"It'd be super freaking awesome to fight with the blue blur!" said Ian like a little fangirl.

"Mind if we join in too?" asked Tails & Knuckles.

"Hey! The more the merrier!"

Level 2 Boss (Sonic): Rubio the Black Arms Wolf

"I'm going to kick your teeth in runt!"

Rubio and three badniks charged towards us.

"Now!" commanded Cara.

"Got it!" Ian aimed his harpoon gun at a badnik and it impaled it's outer shell and everything inside. He flung the badnik across the lot, knocking out the other guys with powerful swings.

"Nice!" we did an air high-five.

"Okay, your turn Alex!" said Ian.

"Got it! I'm ready when you are!" Alex intently watched the battlefield.

"Now!" Ian commanded.

Alex jumped through the air like a ninja and impaled multiple robots, using his metal staff. He skewered them like shish kababs and threw one or two at the red wolf guy. He was like one of those kung-fu guys from the action movies!

Rubio easily knocked them out of the way.

"Looks like it's your turn Cara!" shouted Alex.

She darted her eyes at her foes. She let out a war cry and hopped from darkbot to darkbot slicing through them with her huge sword gracefully.

Ian had hearts in his eyes when he looked at her.
All the darkbots had been destroyed leaving Rubio, the only target. Every GUN soldier surrounded him holding up their weapons.

"Give up yet?"

"Are you kidding runt?! I haven't even started yet!" He pounded his fists into the ground causing the road to lift up in a wave. Cars crashed into each other and alarms & horns blared. The G.U.N soldiers flew away, ten feet in their own directions.

"Woah!" I tried getting my balance back.

"Hey Sonic! Think you can swing me at this guy?"asked Knuckles.